Scotty McCreery is a singer who has been getting prominent since he won the American Idol in 2011.
Curious about how much Scotty McCreery net worth is? Scotty McCreery net worth is estimated at about $4 million in 2022.
Here are highlights about Scott McCreery net worth, wealth, career, and personal life for you:
|Stage Name||Scotty McCreery|
|Legal Name||Scotty Cooke McCreery|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1993|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (183 cm)|
|Scotty McCreery Net Worth||$5 million|
|Salary/ Earning/ Income per year||$250 thousand|
Basic Information Scotty McCreery
Before we get to know about Scotty McCreery, here is some basic information about him.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: He was born Scotty Cooke McCreery and is well known as Scotty McCreery.
- Date of Birth: He was born on October 9, 1993.
- Gender & Height: Scotty McCreery is a male with a height of about 5 ft 10 in (178 cm) tall.
- Nationality: Scotty McCreery was born in Garner, North Carolina and he is an American.
- What is Scotty McCreery Best Known for? Scott McCreery is a country singer and the winner of the tenth season of American Idol in 2011.
Scotty McCreery Personal History
Scott McCreery is the son of Judy and Michael McCreery and comes from a Puerto Rican background. Scotty and her older sister, Ashley, were raised and grew up in Garner.
Scotty began to play music when he was ten years old and had been influenced by Elvis Presley’s music. During his study in school, he actively joined some school singing groups and performed on any occasion.
- He went to Garner Magnet High School and West Lake Middle School.
- After his winning in American Idol, he pursued his further education in communication degree at North Carolina State University.
- Family Life:
- Scott McCreery married his long-engaged girlfriend, Gabi Dugal, a pediatric nurse, in 2018.
- There are no further details of them about having any children yet.
- The two couples, on the other hand, are constantly excited to talk about their fluffy kid, Moose, on their social media.
Scotty McCreery’s Career
Scotty McCreery had been actively singing since high school. After winning the American Idol, he was getting famous and recognitions for his work as a singer.
Here are highlights about Scott McCreery’s career you need to know.
Early Music Career
Scotty McCreery’s passion for singing has encouraged him to actively participate in some singing groups in schools. He was also winning a singing contest “Clayton Idol” in North Carolina in 2009. Shortly after, he made to be listed as thirty-six finalists in a singing contest Rip Hallways.
Before joining the American Idol, Scotty McCreery led a church band called Audience of One and was working at Lowes Foods as a bagger when he auditioned for the American Idol.
Won American Idol
Scotty auditioned for American Idol’s 10th season when he was seventeen years old. He was a consistent performer throughout the show, never finishing in the bottom two or three. He competed in the finale against Lauren Alaina, another country artist with whom he had previously done duets.
Scotty McCreery won the program in 2011, making him the youngest male winner and the second youngest American Idol winner after Jordin Sparks. Shortly after his sparkling victory, Scotty McCreery released his first debut studio album and led a successful performance in American Idol LIVE! Tour in 2011.
Scotty McCreery Songs
After winning American Idol, Scotty McCreery released the single I Love You This Big, which reached #32 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. Scotty has released five albums during his career from 2011 to 2021. Here is the list of popular songs by Scotty McCreery:
- I Love You This Big (2011)
- See You Tonight (2013)
- Feelin It (2014)
- Five More Minutes (2017)
- This Is It (2018)
- In Between (2018)
- You Time (2020)
Scotty McCreery Awards
Scotty McCreery won some prestigious awards such as American Country Awards (2011 – 2013), and BMI Country Awards (2013-2019). He also got nominated for some awards like Teen Choice Awards 2011, Billboard Music Awards, and Music Row Awards.
Scotty McCreery Net Worth
Scotty McCreery net worth accumulated at $5 million in 2022. Scotty McCreery net worth primarily comes from his work as a country singer.
Here is some information about Scotty McCreery net worth and wealth.
- Businesses: There is no information about any business related to Scotty McCreery net worth.
- Real Estate:
- Scotty McCreery is currently living with his wife in North Carolina where they still remain surrounded by his family and friends.
- Unfortunately, there are no further details about the house related to Scotty McCreery net worth and wealth.
- The only information about vehicles possession related to Scotty McCreery net worth and wealth is that he owns a Ford F-150 King Ranch which he bought for about $56,000.
- There is no exact information about how much Scotty makes per year, but according to some sources, he earned about $250,000 from his contract with Mercury Nashville in 2011.
- Two years later, he lost his deal with Mercury Nashville and signed a contract with Thirty Tigers Records. Immediately, he released his single Five More Minutes as the first song of his fourth Album and became a hit in no time.
- How does Scotty McCreery make money?
- Scotty McCreery net worth mostly comes from his work as a country singer, album selling, and concerts.
- His first album, Clear as Day, was released shortly after his victory in 2011 and sold about 1.22 million copies.
Is Scotty McCreery Quit from Industry?
No. Scotty McCreery is still active in the music industry as a country singer. He released his latest album in late 2021 titled Same Truck which peaked at #10 on Billboard Country Music Chart.
Currently, Scotty McCreery is busy promoting his latest album, Same Truck, which he released in 2021. According to reports, Scotty McCreery is also planning to hold his ‘Same Truck Tour’ in 2022. The tour is planned to be held in fifteen cities across the US with some supporting artists like Callista Clark, Kameron Marlowe, King Calaway, and Tenille Arts.