Known as the former member of the legendary rock band, Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora has accumulated a tremendous amount of wealth from his career.
Richie Sambora net worth and fortune also keep increasing in value even almost a decade after he left the band that helped raise his name in the music industry.
Do you know how much Richie Sambora net worth currently is? Follow along this article and get to know his profile better.
|Stage Name||Richie Sambora|
|Legal Name||Richard Stephen Sambora|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1959|
|Height||6′ (1.829 m)|
|Net worth||$100 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||$10 million – $35 million|
|Profession||Musician, songwriter, record producer|
Table of Contents
Richie Sambora Profile
Before we dive deeper into the discussion about Richie Sambora net worth, let’s first take a quick look at his basic information.
- Legal Name & stage name: The artist who is known on stage as Richie Sambora was born with the full name Richard Stephen Sambora.
- Date of Birth: Richie Sambora’s date of birth is July 11, 1959. He is currently 62 years old.
- Gender & Height: The guitarist and songwriter to a lot of Bon Jovi’s songs is a 6′ (1.829 m) male.
- Nationality: Richie Sambora is a U.S. Citizen.
- What is Richie Sambora Best Known for?
- His greatest works and biggest contribution to the overall Richie Sambora net worth is probably his role as the longest lead guitarist of Bon Jovi.
- He joined the band in 1983 and resigned twenty years later in 2013.
- He also made some solo albums and had worked as a duo alongside Orianthi, his former romantic partner.
Young Life of Richie Sambora
Despite the plentiful amount of Richie Sambora net worth that he got later in the future, Richie Sambora came from a non-glamorous family. Born in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, the son of a secretary and a factory foreman, Joan Sienila and Adam C. Sambora, had been interested in music since he was a kid.
He started learning the accordion when he was only 6 years old. Later, triggered by the passing of the legendary guitarist Jimi Hendrix, he began playing the guitar at the age of 12. He was already exposed to 1960 rock and roll and a lot of blues since his early days.
- Richard Sambora went to Woodbridge High School, since he grew up in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey. He graduated in 1977.
- During his life in high school, he played basketball and got into the school’s team. He and his team even won the 1975 Group 4 State title when he was in his sophomore year.
- Personal life:
- Richie Sambora had been married once throughout his life. In December 1994, he tied the knot with Heather Locklear, an actress, in Paris.
- However, Heather Locklear filed for divorce about 12 years later and they officially separated in April 2007. Together they had a daughter named Ava Elizabeth Sambora who was born on October 4, 1997.
Richie Sambora’s Career
With his experience in playing various types of musical instruments, Richie started performing for the first time when he was a teenager, at an event held by Catholic Youth Organization. He was later joined several bands, including Message and Mercy, where he played as a guitarist. He also was in a club band named Richie Sambora and friends, which performed in improvisational concept.
Richie Sambora net worth was then boosted after he Join Bon Jovi in 1983.
- Richie Sambora with Bon Jovi
When the original lead guitarist of Bon Jovi, Dave Sabo left the band, he was immediately replaced by Richie Sambora. Ever since the time he joined the band, Richie Sambora net worth was increasing rapidly.
However, he left the band after a decade he joined it. In 2013, he quit after having a concert in Calgary, which was held as a part of the band’s tour called Because We Can. The reason why he resigned from the band was that he wanted to spend more time with his daughter.
- Solo Albums
Besides being generated from his fame with Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora net worth also come from his solo albums. He first debuted his solo album, Stranger In This Town, in 1991. The singles from his debut album made it into the national and international charts as well.
His second solo album, Undiscovered Soul, was released around seven years later, in 1998. The album repeated the success of its predecessor and made it into albums and singles top chart. After the release of his second album, he had fourteen years gap before finally releasing the third one, titled Aftermath of the Lowdown, in July 2012. It was again, charted in a few music charts in the U.S. and the U.K.
Richie Sambora released a single titled Come Back As Me not long after he left Bon Jovi. Then a couple of years later, he released an EP with his partner in RSO, Orianthi, who was happened to be his romantic partner at that time, titled Rise. In 2018, they finally released their first album, Radio Free America.
- Richie Sambora other works
Besides his work as a band and solo guitarist, he also does other works that contribute to Richie Sambora net worth. He composed a few songs for other artists and also for television shows or films. Richie Sambora and his friends also appeared on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on CBS for a week as the house band in early December 2012.
Richie Sambora Net worth
Among his fellow guitarist from other legendary rock band, Richie Sambora net worth might look normal, considering their popularity in the heyday. It is estimated that the total amount of Richie Sambora net worth is around $100 million.
In 2015, Richie Sambora almost ventured into the fashion industry by opening a boutique in Los Angeles. However, he quit the plan.
- Real estate
Richie Sambora net worth also comes from his real estate investments. He owns a few properties, houses, and a few condos, in Point Pleasant Boro, New Jersey, California, Pennsylvania, Philadephia, and several other cities across the State.
Richie Sambora net worth is also estimated to come from his car ownership. However, the details of this information remain unknown until now.
- Income Detail
Richie Sambora made between $10 million – $35 million per year approximately.
- How does Richie Sambora make money?
To sum up, Richie Sambora net worth is generated from his contract as a musician, also as businessman, and investor.
Is Richie Sambora Still Busy Now?
Richie Sambora is not retired yet from the music industry. He performed together with his former band Bon Jovi, back in 2018.
- What is Richie Sambora Doing now?
Richie Sambora is still performing as a solo artist. After he retired from the legendary rock band, he was now and then told the story about his previous experience with Bon Jovi.