As a young entrepreneur who has an interesting journey to get his success, Patrick Bet David net worth becomes something many people are curious about.
Firstly, Patrick Bet David might not start his career in the business field. However, he turned his life around and helped others.
|Stage Name||Patrick Bet David|
|Legal Name||Patrick Bet David|
|Date of Birth||October 18th, 1978|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (170 cm)|
|Patrick Bet David Net Worth||USD150 Million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||USD10 Million|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Producer, and Writer|
Profile of Patrick Bet David
Numerous successful entrepreneurs who have billions of net worth. However, there is one name that will be on everyone’s mind.
He is Patrick Bet David. Firstly, he began a career in the military and found his way as an entrepreneur.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Born in Iran, he was legally named Patrick Bet David. Now, people also know him with the same name.
- Date of Birth: His date of birth was October 18th, 1978. Otherwise, Patrick Bet David moved to Germany and ended up living in the United States while a war was breaking out in his country.
- Gender & Height: Patrick is a male and height of 5.5 feet (170 cm). Then, his weight is around 154 lbs (70 kg).
- Nationality: Patrick Bet David was an Iranian.
- Best Known for:
- Still, Patrick Bet David net worth is something interesting to discuss as he is a well-known entrepreneur. Likewise, he is the founder and CEO of People Helping People (PHP).
- Furthermore, it is one of the insurance agencies.
- Moreover, Patrick Bet David has personal branding. Thereupon, he actively shares his motivation through Youtube channels and even social media.
- Besides, he usually sqhares about investment to motivate young people to be successful.
Patrick Bet David Personal Journey
Patrick Bet’s parents were of Assyrian and Armenian descent. Otherwise, in the late 1980s, during the war, Patrick’s family escaped from Iran and lived in Germany for two years.
Then, they migrated to the United States in 1990 or when he was 12 years old.
- Different from Patrick Bet David net worth, his education is not clearly revealed to the public. Some information said that Patrick graduated from Glendale High School.
- However, there is no more information about his further education.
- Personal life:
- After kicking his career, David has been dating Jenifer. Then, he officially married Jenifer Bet David in 2009.
- Thus, from the marriage, they are blessed with three children; two sons and one daughter.
Patrick Bet David’s Career
After joining the US Army, Patrick Bet has decided to join Morgan Stanley for post wealth management by delivering financial advice.
Meanwhile, he started his business career by founding PHP Agency in 2009. Further, it offers insurance products.
For instance, the products are health insurance, annuities, and 401k roll-overs.
Before Patrick Bet David net worth is growing as a businessman, he first started his career as a US army man.
Likewise, David joined the US Army right after he graduated from school. Then, he worked with the 101st Airborne Division.
In 2017, Patrick’s agency successfully raised USD10 million. Besides, in 2019, Patrick’s agency hosted a convention with 8,000 attendees.
Also, President George W. Bush and Kobe Bryant became the guest speakers.
Then, Patrick Bet David broadened his business. Subsequently, he established a company on Youtube channel and other media outlets.
In addition, this company is known as Valuetaiment Media LLC.
Patrick Bet David Books
Due to his successful journey in the financial business, Patrick Bet David net worth not only grows from his company, but he also makes money through publishing books.
Until now, he has published four books. For example, one of them is The Next Perfect Storm.
Further, the others are Drop Out and Get Schooled, The Life of an Entrepreneur in 90 Pages, and 25 Laws for Doing the Impossible.
Moreover, his books are mostly motivational. Also, those ones help young people and future entrepreneurs to get their way.
Patrick Bet David Movies
He is also known as a writer and producer for some movies, allowing Patrick Bet David net worth to get more increase.
Further, his movies are It’s Getting Late, Bad Voice Good Voice, and Case Studies with the Biz Doc.
Patrick Bet David Net worth
Moreover, it has been reported that Patrick David net worth in 2022 is estimated at around USD150 million. Hence, he has various sources of income and assets.
- He wears many hats and has a lot of business with a fantastic salary. Thus, from his business, he got around USD150 to USD160.
- Thereupon, that must have increased Patrick Bet David net worth. This income also came from his insurance agency, social media, and investment.
- Real estate:
- Although Patrick is known to collect expensive cars, it has not been revealed how many assets Patrick has for real estate.
- Sport cars:
- As a successful and influential young entrepreneur, Patrick Bet David likes to spend his money on expensive cars.
- Therefore, this man has many luxurious cars that he likes the most. For instance, those ones are the BMW i8, Rolls Royce, and Lamborghini Veneno.
- In 2021, Patrick Bet David net worth is more than USD160 million.
- Meanwhile, his wealth in 2022 is estimated at USD150 million.
- Sources of Money:
- As an entrepreneur, it is clearly known that Patrick makes money from his businesses.
- Further, they include insurance agencies, an entertainment company, personal branding, books, movies, and many more.
What Is Patrick Bet David Concern Now?
Patrick Bet David net worth may have been big enough. However, he is a young entrepreneur and is only 46 years old now, so he is still running his business.
Thus, he is not yet retired. he is still active in social media while developing his business in each sector.
This young and inspiring businessman is now still actively running his enterprise. Besides, he is sharing his tips about business at conventions, social media, and Youtube.
Finally, from Patrick’s story, young people can learn that there is always a rainbow after the rain.
Although he had faced a difficult time during his childhood, Patrick Bet David net worth can grow very high in amount and he can get everything he ever wanted.