Kristin Davis net worth shot fast because of her acting in the “Sex and the City” series. Likewise, the millions of dollars in honor successfully bring her into wealth.
However, Sex and City, which also involves Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, and Cynthia Nixon, is not her only work.
So, how much is Kristin Davis net worth, along with assets, contracts, investments, and other assets? Furthermore, check out the following review!
|1||Stage Name:||Kristin Davis|
|2||Legal Name:||Kristin Landen Davis|
|3||Date of Birth:||February 24, 1965|
|5||Height:||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|6||Kristin Davis Net Worth:||$70 million|
|7||Salary/earning/income per year:||$10 million per year in the estimation|
|8||Profession:||Actress and producer|
Who is Kristin Davis? (Biography)
The unbelievable amount of Kristin Davis net worth is inseparable from her work as an American actress and producer.
Firstly, she started her career in 1987 and until now has won various awards. Meanwhile, acting as Charlotte York Goldenblatt in Sex and the City is one of the notable works.
She also collaborated with Cynthia Nixon (Miranda Hobbes), Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones), and Sarah Jessica Parker (as Carrie Bradshaw).
Apart from acting, this mother of two is also active in UN activities. Her concern for the protection of animals earned her the Human Society’s Wyler Award in 2010.
Besides, while working with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, she had visited various countries.
For example, she visited the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, and Australia, which was part of her UN assignment.
- Kristin Davis’s legal name is Kristin Landen Davis.
- Kristin Davis was born on February 24, 1965. Hence, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Talking about gender and body measurement, Kristin Davis is a female with a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168) cm tall. Meanwhile, her weight is 121 lbs (55 kg).
- Kristin was born in Boulder, Colorado, U.S., so she is an American.
- Indeed, Kristin Davis’ name skyrocketed after starring Doom Asylum (1987). Years later, she appeared as Charlotte York Goldenblatt in Sex and the City and its series revival.
Early Life of Kristin Davis
Born in Boulder, Colorado, Kristin Landen Davis is the daughter of Dorothy, a university analyst. However, her father and mother divorced since she was a baby.
Then, Dorothy married Keith Davis in 1968. Her stepfather became a provost at the University of South Carolina. Thereupon, Kristin and her parents moved to Columbia.
Kristin Davis studied in South Carolina after her family moved to the town. In 1983, she was from A.C. Flora High School.
Then, Kristin attended Rutgers University in New Jersey.
There is not much explanation about Kristin Davis’ love life. She is understood to be single but has two adopted children.
Kristin adopted Gemma Rose Davis as her daughter in 2011.
After that, in 2018, she introduced Wilson as her adopted son. Furthermore, they live together in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Kristin Davis’s Career
Kristin Davis has dreamed of becoming an actress since the age of 9. Subsequently, she joined the Workshop Theater’s production drama entitled “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”.
She then took acting education at Rutgers University until graduating in 1987. Additionally, in 1991 she realized her dream and started acting in “General Hospital”.
Hence, here is her journey.
Kristin Davis Acting Career
Kristin Davis first appeared in the film “Doom Asylum” in 1987. After a break for several years, she came back in 1991 with the television shows “General Hospital” and “N.Y.P.D. Mounted”.
After that, Kristin Davis’ career continued to climb and appear in various films and television shows. For instance, one of her spikes was the film and series “Sex and the City”.
In addition, she has also appeared in well-known films, such as “The Shaggy Dog” (2006) and “Jack and Jill” (2011).
Moreover, on television, she also had a guest star on “Friends”.
TV & Movies Producer Career
Not only satisfied as a player, but in the end, Kristin Davis also acted as executive producer in the “Sex and the City” franchise.
In addition, several other works also involve her name behind the scenes, such as “Of Two Minds”, “Holiday in the Wild”, and “Deadly Illusions”.
Kristin Davis Movies, TV Shows, Awards & Nominations
Since 1987, there have been dozens of film titles involving her name. For instance, “Sex and the City”, “The Shaggy Dog” (2006), and “Jack and Jill” (2011) are some that also catapulted her name.
Last time, she starred in “Deadly Illusions” (2021). Therefore, the movies are also the source of the high amount of Kristin Davis net worth.
Among the many shows involving Kristin Davis, one of the most popular is “Sex and the City”. Now, she is also working on the series entitled “And Just Like That…” (2021-2022).
The films “Sex and the City” (2008), “Sex and the City 2” (2010), and the series “And Just Like That…” (2021-2022) have earned her Emmy Awards and Golden Globe nominations.
Kristin Davis Net Worth
In addition, based on a review from Wealthy Persons, Kristin Davis net worth reaches $70 million. Here are the full details:
- Apart from acting, Kristin Davis net worth comes from her involvement in the beauty and fashion industry. In 2004, she became the spokeswoman for the cosmetic company Maybelline. In 2008, she got a contract with Belk, a fashion department store brand. However, it ended in 2009.
- In 1998, Kristin Davis bought a house investment in Brentwood, Los Angeles for $700,000. The 4000-foot building has complete facilities with a home theater, balcony, and beautiful views. The house ended up selling for $2.45 million in 2020. However, this actress still has another home in Brentwood which she bought in 2018 for $5.3 million. The property has contributed to Kristin Davis net worth.
- In 2012, Celebrity Net Worth covered Kristin Davis’ BMW Hydrogen 7, which costs approximately $118,000. Most recently, she also owns a Jaguar XF with an estimated price tag of $45,300.
- Variety reports that each cast in Sex and the City took home a whopping $10 million per season. The original figure may be higher. Besides, she becomes an executive producer on the series.
How does Kristin Davis Make Money?
Most of Kristin Davis net worth comes from the world of acting. She started her career in 1987 and continues to grow to this day.
For example, one of the contributors to her wealth is the honorarium from “Sex and the City”.
She reprises the role in “Sex and the City” in the revival, “And Just Like That…” (2021-2022). In addition, Kristin Davis net worth also comes from the business world.
Kristin Davis Now
shropshirestar.comWith the unbelievable amount of Kristin Davis net worth, she has never announced retirement yet and continues to work in acting, business, and humanity.
After successfully starring in and producing the film “Deadly Illusions” (2021), now, Kristin Davis returns as Charlotte York Goldenblatt in “And Just Like That…” which consists of 10 episodes.
The series is none other than the revival of Sex and the City.
Moreover, apart from being an actress, she also acts as an executive producer, which makes Kristin Davis net worth continues to grow.