Kristopher Nathan is one of the most well-known retired NBA players. Due to his popularity, many people are curious about Kris Humphries net worth.
Therefore, in this article, you can find out detailed information related to this basketball player including his biography, career, and wealth.
|Stage Name||Kris Humphries|
|Legal Name||Kristopher Nathan Humphries|
|Date of Birth||6 February 1985|
|Height||6.8 feet (206 cm)|
|Kris Humphries Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Salary/ Earning/ Income per year||$3.2 Million – $12 Million|
|Profession||Retired Basketball player, businessman|
Kris Humphries Personal Background
Kris Humphries is a former NBA player. Thus, he has played for several popular basketball teams.
For instance, his teams are Atlanta Hawks, Dallas Mavericks, Utah Jazz, Phoenix Suns, Bolton Celtics, Toronto Raptors, as well as Washington Wizards.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: The legal name of this basketball player is Kristopher Nathan Humphries. However, people know him as Kris Humphries.
- Date of Birth: Humphries was born in 1985. Then, he celebrated his birthday on 6th February.
- Gender & Height: This male basketball player is 6.8 feet (206 cm), whereas he weighs 236 lbs (107 kg).
- Nationality: Kris Humphries was born in Minnesota, so he is an American.
- Kris Humphries Known For:
- Kris Humphries is well-known as a professional NBA player. Further, he has played in many basketball teams from 2004 up to 2017.
- Besides, people know him as the ex-husband of Kim Kardashian.
Previous Years of Kris Humphries
Before discovering Kris Humphries Net Worth, you should find out how Humphries spent his childhood. This basketball player was born in a major city in Minnesota, Minneapolis.
William Humphries is his father, whereas Debra Humphries is his mother. Also, he has two sisters named Kaela and Krystal.
Furthermore, at the University of Minnesota, his father became a former football player. Meanwhile, Kris Humphries was a top swimmer when he was 10 years of age.
However, at 12 years old, Kris quit joining swimming competitions since he wanted to focus on playing basketball.
- Kris Humphries was graduated from Hopkins High School. Then, he got a scholarship from Duke University.
- However, the University of Minnesota was his preference. He also started his basketball career in this institution.
- Personal Life:
- In 2010, Kris dated Kim Kardashian, a famous reality show star. Then, this couple was getting married in 2011 on 20th August.
- Unfortunately, this relationship did not last long. Subsequently, they divorced after getting married for 72 days.
- Hence, this couple does not have any kids from this marriage.
Kris Humphries Foundation
People may only know about Kris’s controversial marriage. But, they may not know that he has built a foundation focusing on helping disadvantaged youth.
Moreover, this foundation helps the youth to develop healthy habits and stay active.
Besides, the vision of the Kris Humphries Foundation is concerned with children’s education, health, and wellness.
Kris Humphries’s Career
The career of this basketball player was so bright. No doubt, Kris Humphries net worth is getting bigger as well.
Firstly, Kris Humphries started his career as a basketball player while studying at the university. His hard work was paid since he became one of the most successful NBA players.
College Basketball Career
Kris Humphries became the leader on the basketball team at Minnesota University. Since he had a good performance, he was awarded a Freshman of the Year.
Kris Humphries got a contract from Utah Jazz in 2004. Additionally, in 2006, he got another contract from Toronto Raptors.
Furthermore, he played very well and his career was getting higher.
Then, in 2009, he moved to Dallas Maverick and played for several months. After that, in 2010, Kris Humphries was traded to a new team named New Jersey Nets.
Through his hard work, Kris Humphries got a big achievement when he played for Los Angeles Clipper.
No doubt, he got a big salary from this team and Kris Humphries net worth grew bigger. Additionally, in 2013, he got a contract from Boston Celtics.
Otherwise, in 2014, he was traded to Washington Wizards. After having surgery on his finger, he moved to Phoenix Suns in 2016.
After playing four games in Phoenix Suns, he signed a new contract with a high salary from Atlanta Hawks. Then, with so many big deals he got, Kris Humphries net worth increases.
Kris Humphries Net Worth
After knowing how impressive Kris’s career as an NBA player, you will not be surprised if Kris Humphries net worth can achieve USD 35 million.
Likewise, he collects the wealth from the contract and his annual salary.
- The main source of Kris’s income is his salary as an NBA player. However, this man also has a food and beverage business since he purchases Five Guys restaurant franchises.
- Thereupon, Kris Humphries net worth becomes higher since his business is successful.
- Real Estate:
- In 2006, Kris Humphries bought a lake house that cost USD 1.649 million in Minnesota. But, he sold it in 2019.
- Afterward, he bought a luxurious house in Hollywood Hills in 2018.
- Kris Humphries has several luxurious vehicles including Range Rover Sport, Oldsmobile 442, and Rolls Royce Phantom.
- Earning Per Year:
- Perhaps, it is quite difficult to estimate how much Kris Humphries earns per year. It is because the salary he got from every basketball team contract is different.
- For instance, the income from Bolton Celtics was $12 million.
- Then, he got $12 million from Brooklyn Nets. He was paid $15.4 by New Jersey Nets. Besides, the salary from Toronto Raptors was $8.
- Thus, with these fantastic earnings, it is not surprising that Kris Humphries net worth is so big.
- Kris Humphries Engagement Ring to Kim: When he proposed to Kim Kardashian, he gave an engagement ring that costs $2 million.
- Kris Humphries Net Worth before Kim:
- Before marrying Kim, Kris has signed big deals with various basketball teams.
- Hence, the estimation of his earnings from the Toronto Raptors and Utah Jazz was $11 million.
- How Does Kris Humphries Make Money?
- Even though Kris’s main income is from basketball contracts, he also got income from other sources.
- For instance, he earns money from his appearance on TV, business, and endorsement.
Is Kris Humphries Retired?
In March 2019, Kris announced that he wanted to retire from being a basketball player.
What is Kris Humphries Doing Now?
After getting retired from his NBA career, Kris Humphries focuses on running his business. Likewise, he opens Five Guys franchises in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Additionally, he becomes a real estate agent too.
Even he quit his career as a basketball player, Kris Humphries net worth has increased since his business grows well.
Kris Humphries Awards
Kris won several awards including McDonald’s All-American in 2003 and also Minnesota Mr. Basketball. Then, in 2016, he won the Man of the Year Awards.