Jerry Rice is reaching the number one position on the NFL’s greatest players lists, passing Jim Brown, Lawrence Taylor, Tom Brady, and other legendary players. No wonder Jerry Rice net worth is calculated to be between $50 and $55 million.
|Stage Name||Jerry Rice|
|Legal Name||Jerry Lee Rice Sr.|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1962|
|Height||6’2″ (1.88 m)|
|Net Worth||Between $50 and $55 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||–|
|Profession||Professional Football Player|
Keep reading this article if you want to know more about the details of Jerry Rice net worth, personal life, and early life before the NFL.
Jerry Rice Identity
Before discussing Jerry Rice net worth, let’s take a glance at his brief biography.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Jerry Lee Rice Sr. is popularly known in the field as Jerry Rice for shorter.
- Date of Birth; Rice was born in 1962 and celebrates his birthday every October 13.
- Gender & Height: The male football player is 6’2″ tall.
- Nationality: Jerry Rice was born in Mississippi and a Citizen of the USA.
- What is Jerry Rice Best Known for? Jerry Rice is a well-respected football player who is also notably known as a three-time victor of the Super Bowls alongside the best wide receiver.
Previous Years of Jerry Rice
Even though Jerry Rice play football in high school, his reputation as a talented runner was known long before that. His mother is the only figure that disagrees with Rice’s decision to join the football team in high school. After his principal discovered Rice’s talent in running, he was rushed to the football coach and earned a place on the team.
- Jerry Rice attended Moor High School.
- Mississippi Valley State University.
- Personal life:
- Jerry Rice tied the knot with Jacqueline Bernice Mitchell from 1987 until they finalized the divorce legally in 2009.
- The couple had three offspring named Jacqui Bonet, Jada Symone, and Jerry Rice Jr.
- Rice also had another child outside his marriage with a woman named Jackie Edwards and they shared a son named Brendan Rice.
- Jerry Rice Jr. and Brendan Rice followed their father’s footsteps as a football players.
- Rice’s current spouse is Latisha Pelayo, whom he married in 2019.
Jerry Rice’s Career
The discussion of Jerry Rice net worth is related to his work journey as a football player for decades. Aside from the NFL career, the renowned wide receiver guy is mentioned by USA Today for his participation in the list as the greatest NFL player.
Jerry Rice College Career
Rice joined the Redshirt for the first time in 1982 and marked it as the start of his football career. To conclude Jerry Rice’s achievement during his college career, the university football stadium even altered its name into Rice–Totten Stadium to reward and honor the legacy of Willen Totten and Jerry Rice.
Jerry Rice Professional Career
Jerry Rice’s professional career started in 1985 with the San Fransisco 49ers and he continue his journey with the team for sixteen seasons before leaving them because of Terrell Owens. He became part of the Oakland Raiders for three years and Seattle Seahawks for one year. Later on, Jerry Rice retire from his work in 2005.
Aside from his career earnings, Rice had successfully been admitted as a part of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and grabbed 100 records in total. Those records are including 208 touchdowns, 1.549 career receptions, 22.895 career receiving yards, and 197 career receiving touchdowns.
Jerry Rice Awards
These are several lists of some of the Jerry Rice accolades:
- Super Bowl Champion (3 Times)
- Super Bowl MVP
- First-team All-Pro (10 Times)
- Pro Bowl (13 Times)
- NFL Receptions Leader (2 Times)
- NFL All-Decade Team (2 Times for the 1980s and 1990s)
Jerry Rice Coaching Career
Recently, Rice is inspired by Sanders to do football coaching as his next career after many years of retiring from the industry. Yet, it is still unclear if Jerry Rice has previous experience as a coach.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
Jerry Rice net worth is reckoned to be between $50 and $55 million as mentioned earlier.
- Jerry “World” Rice is the Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of G.O.A.T. Fuel, Inc., a company with a focus on its health products.
- There is no detail of Rice’s income from this business.
- Real estate:
- In 2009 Rice sold his million dollars home in Silicon Valley.
- A few years later, he was reported to sell his luxurious mansion in Atherton for approximately $10 million more or less.
- Aside from these two, there are no more details of how many estate investments contribute to Jerry Rice net worth.
- Sport cars:
- The list of lavish vehicles that contribute to Jerry Rice net worth is stunningly impressive.
- One of the most popular possession of his collection is the yellow Lamborghini Diablo for around $690k.
- Jerry Rice net worth or how much income he receives per year is uncertain.
- Regardless, the average salary he earned per season is somewhat reaching $1 million.
- How does Jerry Rice make money?
- As a high-profile sports player, Jerry Rice net worth and wealth essentially come from the salary during his NFL days and the contract he signed for commercials, including Visa, Gatorade, and All Sport.
What is a Jerry Rice football card worth?
The highest bid of Jerry Rice’s rookie card is worth more than $29.000 and was sold in May 2020. In addition, there are other Jerry Rice football cards for sale on e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon.
What is Jerry Rice Activity now?
Jerry Rice signed off from his career as a professional football player in 2006 after the number of games and achievements he obtained.
Jerry Rice is now presently living with his wife and the four children while being a great philanthropist for his community. He stays in San Fransisco and enjoys playing golf occasionally. Rice is the founder of The Jerry Rice 127 Foundation, which provides help financially to agencies, organizations, as well as supporting children’s better future.
This is the end of the article about Jerry Rice net worth, wealth, income, or salary, plus everything you need to know about the legendary NFL player.