This article will help you discover not only the actor’s biography, career, and body measurement, but also Gary Owen net worth and how he grows his wealth to this extent.
|Stage Name||Gary Owen|
|Legal Name||Gary Owen|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1974|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (190 cm)|
|Gary Owen Net Worth||USD4 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||USD400 thousand|
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian, Actor, and Host|
About Gary Owen
Gary Owen is an American stand-up comedian who also appeared in a few films as an actor. Likewise, he gained a great fan base of African-Americans as he performed stand-up comedy in San Diego.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: His legal name is Gary Cameron Owen, whereas people mostly know him as Gary Owen.
- Date of Birth: Gary Owen celebrated his birthday on 26th of July every year as he was born on this date in 1974.
- Gender & Height: This well-known actor is a male who is 6 feet 2 inches (190 cm) and weighs 189 lb (86 kg).
- Nationality: This actor was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and he is American.
- What is Gary Owen Best Known for?
- Gary Owen is mostly known for his role as a host of the ‘Comic View’.
- Then, it was a popular stand-up comedy show.
- Furthermore, this TV show aired on the network of Black Entertainment Television.
Life Juorney of Gary Owen
First, before discovering Gary Owen net worth, people typically learn about how this actor spent his childhood with his family.
In addition, his father is Gary Owens and his mother is Barb Randall.
Further, Owen as a kid was living in Oxford, particularly in a trailer park, along with his parents and his six siblings.
Since his young days, Gary Owen already wanted to be a comedian as he got interested in comedy.
- Education: Still, aside from the information that he was graduated from Talawanda High School and ever served in the U.S. Navy for six years, there is not much information regarding Gary Owen’s education.
- Personal life:
- Owen has a daughter and two sons namely Kennedy, Emilio, and Austin from his marriage with Kenya Duke.
- In addition, he and his family were living a contented life.
- Nonetheless, he has never engaged in any rumor or controversy that can danger the growth of Gary Owen net worth and his overall work.
- However, it was reported that his wife filed for divorce in late March 2021 for unknown reasons.
- Gary Owen’s Career:
- Initially, the actor of the comedy-horror film ‘Meet the Blacks’ started his entertainment career as a stand-up comedian.
- As many people know more about him and Gary Owen net worth is getting bigger accordingly, he also got offers to host a show and to play in some movies.
- A lot of targeted events such as the ‘All-Star Comedy Jam’ tour by Shaquille O’Neal also starred him. Moreover, Gary Owen has performed on the stage in various countries as well.
- Stand up comedy:
- Gary Owen’s first performance was in ‘The Comedy Store’. Also, this comedy club is located in West Hollywood, California.
- Meanwhile, this comedian auditioned for ‘Comic View’ in 1997.
- After that, he achieved an hour of Grandstand Show despite only performing two times on the multicultural comedy showcase.
- As a result, Gary Owen was chosen as the host of this stand-up comedy show.
- Moreover, up to now, this comedian has generated two stand-up comedy DVDs. Then, they include ‘Urban Legend’ and ‘Breakin’ Out the Park.
- Gary Owen movies:
- Staring in several movies also gives Gary Owen net worth a positive impact. In 2012, he also starred in ‘Think Like a Man’.
- This is a romantic comedy that is also led by Kevin Hart and Gabrielle Union.
- Besides, people can enjoy his appearance in other films, including The Real, Held Up, Ride Along, Swap Meet, College, and Little Man.
- Gary Owen acting career:
- Daddy Day Care, a film by Geoff Rodkey is Owen’s first debut as an actor. Then, he continues his acting career by appearing in other movies.
- For instance, the recent one is Think Like A Man Too in 2014.
Gary Owen Net worth
You may know about him for his amazing performance as an entertainer, but Gary Owen net worth is probably something you are not familiar with.
Through his thriving career, Owen’s wealth keeps growing from time to time. Therefore, current estimated of Gary Owen net worth is USD4 million which indicates how hard-working he is.
- Outside his successful career in the entertainment industry, Owen also works closely with Facing Addiction.
- Indeed, it is a nonprofit organization dedicated to discovering solutions regarding the crisis of addiction in America.
- Real estate:
- In 2019, Owen stated on his social media that he moved from his house in Ohio.
- However, there is no further information of where his apartment or home currently, especially after living separated from Kenya Duke.
- Additionally, considering Gary Owen net worth and annual income, he can purchase any sports car he wanted.
- Furthermore, in 2012, he opted for the updated model of the Chevrolet Camaro as his daily driver.
- Salary: Indeed, Owen’s salary is around USD400 thousand in a year.
- How does Gary Owen make money?
- Gary Owen makes money by doing a comedy performance.
- Also, he is appearing in a lot of popular movies as well as TV shows.
Gary Owen TV Shows
Currently, Owen is still active in his work as a stand-up comedian. Besides, he has been working as a professional actor as well.
Thus, since he started his career in 1997, Gary Owen has been in the entertainment industry for more than 20 years.
In the TV series of the TBS Network named ‘House of Payne’, Owen played a continual role. Therefore, it allows him to grow his income.
Meanwhile, Gary Owen net worth also increases when he started his TV Show called ‘The Gary Owen Show’.
Moreover, his TV show aired on the BET network.
Awards & Nominations
While performing as a stand-up comedian, he got the name of ‘The Funniest Serviceman in America’. Gary Owen is also the first and only white man who became the host of the ‘Comic View’ show.
Besides, he appeared to be one of the ‘Grandstanders of the Year’.
Additionally, he has won a contest that was looking for the ‘Funniest Black Comedian in San Diego’. Then, he became the ‘1st Amendment Stand-Up’ in the Starz network’s Martin Lawrence.
Finally, as he received a long list of awards and nominations, it is unsurprisingly for Gary Owen net worth to be pretty big at this point.