Bill Bellamy net worth from his work as an actor and comedian is considered great. His work in the entertainment industry had been notably known since the early 90s.
|Stage Name||Bill Bellamy|
|Legal Name||William Bellamy|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1965|
|Height||6’3” (1.93 m)|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||–|
|Profession||Actor & Comedian|
Continue reading this article for more information about Bill Bellamy estimated net worth in 2022 and his career journey as an actor and comedian in the United States of America.
Bill Bellamy Profile
Let’s take a glance at Bellamy bio before we look into details of Bill Bellamy net worth.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: William Bellamy is recognized by the people with his stage name as Bill Bellamy.
- Date of Birth: Bellamy was born in 1965. The 56-year-old comedian celebrates his birthday every April 7.
- Gender & Height: Bellamy is a 6’3” ft male.
- Nationality: Bill Bellamy is a Citizen of the United States.
- What is Bill Bellamy Best Known for? Bellamy gained his greatest recognition in America after he emerge on Def Comedy Jam.
Personal History of Bill Bellamy
Bill Bellamy’s birth place is in New Jersey and he had a famous cousin, a basketball player named Shaquille O’Neal. There are not many details to discuss the early life of Bill Bellamy.
- Education: Bill Bellamy entranced to Seton Hall Preparatory School and continued his higher education at Rutgers University to study Economics.
- Personal life:
- He had been married for more than 20 years to Kristen Baker Bellamy and had two lovely children together.
- Having a long-time marriage in Hollywood is not easy work and is very uncommon. Thereafter, Bill Bellamy explained the key to marriage or any relationship are connection and communication.
- He added that the value of family is truly important and he is always making time to make it work.
Bill Bellamy’s Career
Long before his career as an entertainer, Bill Bellamy became a part of the cigarette company as their marketing executive, plus working in competitions and clubs for his interest in stand-up comedy. Long story short, he landed his first television job and the next sections will discuss the details of Bill Bellamy’s career. Within the long list of credits he had, no wonder Bill Bellamy net worth or income is considered terrific.
VJ and Host on MTV
Bill Bellamy is a famous MTV VJ and Host for several years. He has already been involved in some of the shows including MTV Beach House and MTV Jamz.
Stand Up Comedy
Stand Up Comedy is originally Bellamy’s work of art that brought him to the entertainment industry and help him to get contracts on early projects. He had a self-titled comedy shows called Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes? and the one he released through DVD and Comedy Central, titled Bill Bellamy: Back to My Roots. The most critically acclaimed show that launched his fame greater than ever is a Def Comedy Jam show from HBO.
Bill Bellamy Acting Career
Even though Bill Bellamy received more recognition from his Stand Up Comedy and Television Career, he shows his acting ability from the motion pictures he starred in. Some of Bellamy’s most popular movies are How to Be a Player, Any Given Sunday, Kindergarten Cop 2, 10 Rules for Sleeping around, followed by other lists.
Bill Bellamy TV Career
It is rumored that Bellamy’s first appearance is on the Showtime at the Apollo. Yet, his first TV credit in IMDb is for a show titled Bowen A’i Bartner in 1985. Although he appeared in numerous shows during the 90s, in 2002 he starred in a prominent television show titled Fastlane that aired through Fox Network with co-star Tiffani Thiessen and Peter Facinelli. Bellamy shows up in other networks including NBC’s Last Comic Standing and E! talk show Chelsea Lately. His other projects are Mr. Box Office, Insecure, Hot in Cleveland, Meet the Browns, October Road, and still many more.
Awards & Nominations
- Nominee for Teen Choice Award Category Choice TV Actor 2003
- Nominee for Image Awards Category Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series 2003
- Nominee for Image Awards Category Outstanding Performance in a Youth or Children’s Series/Special 1999
- Nominee for Black Reel Awards Category Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie/Limited Series
Bill Bellamy Net Worth
Bill Bellamy net worth or wealth is reckoned to be $8 million from his career in the entertainment industry.
There is no clear information on whether or not Bill Bellamy net worth comes from investment or any business outside the entertainment industry. Evidently, he created Bill Bellamy Network which shared exclusive content including podcasts with notable figures such as Tiffany Haddish, Steve Harris, Luenell, Shemar Moore, Larenz Tate, and many more. Regardless, the revenue from this site is unknown.
The real estate investment that contributes to Bill Bellamy net worth is a Los Angeles house which he bought for $930 thousand in early 2001. No further information about his real estate ownership aside from this one.
Bill Bellamy is known to drive Black SUVs. There is no detail about any cars or vehicles ownership that contributes to Bill Bellamy net worth.
Bill Bellamy net worth or wealth comes from his work as an actor and comedian in movies, television shows, events, endorsement contracts, and many more.
Bill Bellamy Wife Net Worth
Kristen Baker Bellamy is an actress with a calculated net worth between $1 and $2 million. Some of her prominent projects are The Bounce Back, Dinner at Tiffani’s, and The Fix.
Bell Bellamy Current Activities
Bill Bellamy is still active and not retired at the moment.
Bill Bellamy is living his life with the family in their California house and just finished his movie Back on the Strip with a release date of 2022. For more updates to his personal life, check out Bellamy’s social media Twitter and Instagram.
That’s all the information of Bill Bellamy net worth, wealth, salary, or income in 2022 and everything you need to know regarding the American comedian.