Curious about Jessie James Decker net worth? In 2022, Jessie James Decker net worth is estimated to be $10 million. But did you know that she also earned money not only from her career in music but also from her business?
Here are some highlights you need to know about Jessie James Decker net worth, wealth, career, and personal life.
|Stage Name||Jessie James Decker|
|Legal Name||Jessie Rose James|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1988|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (155 cm)|
|Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||3 million|
|Profession||singer, songwriter, reality tv personality, entrepreneur|
Table of Contents
Individual Information of Jessie James Decker
Jessie James Decker is an American pop-country singer and TV reality show personality active in the entertainment industry since 200. She is also the wife of a famous NFL player, Eric Decker, which is the name she used for her current stage name.
Before we get to know about Jessie James Decker net worth. Here is some basic information about Jesse James Decker.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Jessie James Decker’s legal name is Jessica Rose James.
- Date of Birth: She was born on April 12, 1988.
- Gender & Height: Jessie James Decker is a female with a height of 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) tall.
- Nationality: Jessie James Decker is an American citizen.
- What is Jessie James Decker Best Known for?
- Jessie James Decker is well known as a country singer, songwriter, and reality TV star.
- She is also well known as the wife of NFL player Eric Decker.
Previous Years of Jessie James Decker
Jessie James Decker was born in Vicenza, a region in Italy. The only information about her parents is that her mother, Karen Parker, was married to her stepfather Steve Parker. Because her stepfather served for the U.S Air Force, she was raised in different places like Iowa, Texas, Kentucky, Louisiana, and Georgina.
Jessie began to sing when she was two years old. She even participated in a talent contest at age nine and started to write her own songs since then.
- Education: Jessie attended Warner Robins High School and graduated in 2007.
- Jessie is married to Eric Decker, a well-known NFL player, in 2013. Later, she used the name Decker for her stage name as well.
- She and her husband are blessed with three children, a daughter named Vivianne, and two sons named Eric Thomas II and Forrest Bradley.
Jessie James Decker’s Career
Jessie James Decker net worth is built up from her career in the entertainment industry. Her career started with her music career when she was 17 years old. After getting recognition in the music industry, she looked for another career opportunity in a TV reality show while casting for her own reality television show with her husband, Eric Decker.
Here are some highlights about Jessie James Decker you need to know:
Jessie James Decker Music Career
After turning seventeen, Jessie started her professional career as a musician by signing contracts with several record companies like Big Yellow Dog Music. Later a producer David Massey got interested in her after her song Gypsy Girl successfully hit the music industry. Jessie then signed a contract with L.A. Reid and Mercury Records.
During her early career, Jessie felt awkward because she hoped that she could focus on country music as her passion since she was young, but the producer asked her to sing pop songs and made her voice like Britney Spears.
In 2009, Jessie released her debut album titled Jessie James and successfully hit the billboard chart at number 23 Billboard 200. Despite her hits and positive responses, she also received several critics blaming her album’s promotional fusion between pop and country while her music was far from country.
In 2010, Jessie released her second album titled Sweet American Dreams. The album also focused on country-pop genre music with minor success. Later she released studio albums in 2017 and 2018 with some successful singles that peaked at no 1 on the US country chart.
Jessie James Decker TV Shows
Other than her career in music, Jessie James Decker is also famously known for her appearances in a reality TV show with his husband called Eric & Jessie: Game On. The show was first aired in 2013 for a year and continued to air again in 2017 with three seasons.
Jessie James Decker Net Worth
Jessie James Decker net worth is estimated at around $10 million in 2022. Here are some highlights about Jessie James Decker net worth and wealth you need to know.
- Jessie James Decker net worth is also related to her own apparel brand, Kittenish, which she founded in 2019.
- This apparel and clothing line is not only operated online but also has its offline store in Nashville and Florida.
- Jessie has been reported to live with her husband in a house that they bought for $1,45 million.
- The house is around 1,000 sq ft with two kitchens and a wine cellar and is located near Atlanta.
- Luxury Cars: Jessie James Decker net worth is related to her possession of some luxury cars like Mercedes Benz and Porsche 911.
- Income Detail:
- Jessie James Decker net worth is accumulated from her annual income around $3 million.
- She earned millions of dollars from her albums and her appearances on TV shows.
- Jessie James Decker net worth primarily comes from her career in music and TV shows.
- But other than that, she also has additional income from her business in apparel holding her own brand. In 2020, Jessie James Decker’s Kittenish has reached its hit sales at $1 million.
Jessie James Decker Current Activities
Jessie James Decker is currently busy with her life raising her children with her husband. She is also focusing on her apparel business which seems in a way to be a successful business.
In 2021, Jessie James Decker also released an Extended Plays (EP) called ‘The woman I’ve Become’. Later, Jessie announced to hold the Women I’ve Become tour on April 2022 including 24 cities around the country.