If Chris Farley net worth is something you are curious about, this article will tell you everything related to this well-known comedian including his wealth, personal information, and others.
|Stage Name||Chris Farley|
|Legal Name||Christopher Crosby Farley|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1964|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (174 cm)|
|Chris Farley Net Worth||USD5 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||USD400,000|
Chris Farley Individual Biography
Chris Farley is one of the greatest comedians in the country. He also pursued a career in the film industry. Then, John Belushi is known to be someone who inspired him the most.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Widely known for his stage name Chris Farley, this comedian’s legal name is Christopher Crosby Farley.
- Date of Birth:
- Farley was born on 15 February 1964 and died at the age of 33 years old on 18 December 1997.
- Furthermore, it was reported that the cause of his death is a drug overdose as he was into alcoholism and drug abuse.
- Gender & Height: He was a male comedian. Meanwhile, his height was 5 feet 8 inches tall (174 cm). In addition, Chris Farley had light brown hair and blue eyes.
- Nationality: Chris Farley is American. Then, he was born in Madison, Wisconsin.
- What is Chris Farley Best Known for?
- Chris Farley started to become more prominent than ever when producer Lorne Michaels made his mind to cast him for NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
- Furthermore, it was his performance at Chicago’s Second City Theatre that made Lorne Michaels want to cast Farley for the show.
Early Journey of Chris Farley
Chris Farley spent his childhood in Maple Bluff. Besides, he often took many of his summer vacations as a counselor.
Additionally, he became a camper at Red Arrow Camp which is located close to Minocqua.
While his mother was a housewife, Farley’s father, Thomas Farley Sr. was an owner of an oil company. Besides, Jim, his cousin, is known to be the CEO of Ford Motor Company.
Education and Relationship
He took a few Catholic schools in his hometown in Wisconsin like the Edgewood High School.
Afterward, in 1986, Farley was graduated from Marquette University with a double degree in theater and communications.
Moreover, during his campus life, Chris Farley was active as a rugby player and started to discover his love of comedy.
Chris Farley engaged in a relationship with Lorri Bagley who is a model turned actress and Erin Maroney who is a comedy writer.
However, he had not married anyone until his last breath.
In addition, his personal life was close to drug and alcohol addictions. Chris Farley also underwent treatment for drug abuse and obesity in the final years of his life.
Furthermore, there were more than 500 people attended his private funeral at Our Lady Queen in Madison, including those who had ever worked with him on SNL.
Chris Farley’s Career
His career began when Chris Farley accompanied his father at the Scotch Oil Company.
Otherwise, his professional performance started when he got on stage at Chicago’s ‘ImprovOlympic’ theatre.
After being casted by Lorne Michaels for Saturday Night Live, he made his television debut that also marked the increase of Chris Farley net worth.
At that time, Chris Farley appeared with Chris Rock as well as some well-known actors like David Spade, Adam Sandler, and Rob Schneider.
In addition, Hank Williams, Norman Schwarzkopf, Rudy Giuliani, and Roger Ebert are among the real-life people whom Farley imitated during his performance.
Therefore, the source of Chris Farley net worth was not only from his appearance as a comedian, but also as a movie star.
His first film debut was in 1992 when Chris Farley played a security guard role in the comedy ‘Wayne’s World’, followed by his appearance in ‘Coneheads’ and ‘Wayne’s World 2’ in 1993.
Then, Farley also got the opportunity to act in ‘Tommy Boy’ in 1995 and ‘Black Sheep’ in 1996. Before these two movies, he was staring in the comedy film ‘Airheads’ as Officer Wilson in 1994.
Aside from his movie appearances, Chris Farley net worth also grew as he featured in a music video of the popular American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers ‘Soul to Squeeze’.
Chris Farley Net worth
Indeed, Farley’s wealth was in the form of various assets. For example, one of them was an apartment where he was found dead in 1997.
Thus, you can find out more about his assets and income below.
- Apartment: Indeed, he lived in an apartment in Chicago where he spent his last moment.
- Nonetheless, there is insufficient information about his ownership of cars or vehicles.
- However, you can know that Farley drove a Plymouth GTX when acting in the popular movie ‘Tommy Boy’.
- Salary: Meanwhile, according to Farley wiki, his annual salary was around USD400,000.
- Money Source: Indeed, the main source of Chris Farley net worth and income is from his brilliant career as a comedian and actor.
- How much did Chris Farley make on SNL?
- Moreover, Chris Farley must make around thousands of dollars for his contract to play on Saturday Night Live each episode.
- How much did Chris Farley make for Tommy Boy?
- Indeed, Tommy Boy is a highly booming film at the domestic box office. Therefore, it earned approximately USD32 million.
- Hence, considering this big success, Chris Farley net worth must have significantly increased at the time of its release.
Chris Farley net worth at death
- Furthermore, thanks to his salary as an entertainer, Chris Farley net worth was reported to be around USD5 million.
- Thus, this amount of his net worth was at the time of his death.
Chris Farley was still active as an entertainer when he died in 1997. Likewise, in 1998, he appeared as Bartholomew in the comedy movie ‘Almost Heroes’.
Moreover, this movie was released late. Otherwise, he had not finished his recording for the little character in ‘Shrek’ before he died.
Chris Farley Famous Quotes
Further, Chris Farley net worth is not the only thing people are interested in. His funny quotes are also all over the internet as these can make people laugh.
For instance, one of his popular quotes is from the movie Tommy Boy when he said, “Let me sleep, for the love of God!”
Meanwhile, another famous quote from Chris Farley is “That’s a baker’s dozen, Bob”.
Indeed, popular quotes of him also help build up Chris Farley net worth. Therefore, these make him more famous and loved by the public.