You might recognize Bobby Bones from some of the well-known television or radio shows, including the self-titled The Bobby Bones Show and the famous American Idol. Starting his career back in the early 2000s, Bobby Bones net worth is presently reaching USD 7 million.
|Stage Name||Bobby Bones|
|Legal Name||Bobby Estell|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1980|
|Net Worth||USD 7 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||USD 1 million|
|Profession||Television & Radio Personality|
In this article, we will be writing about Bobby Bones net worth, wealth, professional career, and personal life. Before looking deeper into other details, check out his brief biography below!
Basic Information of Bobby Bones
- Bobby Estell is publicly recognized as Bobby Bones since his early career.
- Bones was born in 1980 and celebrates his birthday every year on April 2.
- Bobby Bones height is 1.83 m and is a male entertainer.
- Bobby is a citizen of the United States of America.
- Even though he is frequently making appearances on television or hosting a show on the radio, Bobby Bones is publicly best known for his self-titled The Bobby Bones Show. It is a morning radio show that aired in Nashville particularly.
Bobby Bones was born in Arkansas to his teenage parents and had a younger sibling named Amanda. Having a tough early life, his father left the family and made Pamela Hurt a single parent who takes care of Bobby and Amanda.
The misery did not stop there, because his mother is abandoning Bobby while also becoming a drugs and alcohol addict. Subsequently, his grandmother adopted Bobby legally and his situation start to get better.
Bobby had found attentiveness and interest in radio at such a young age which made him want to work in radio later. Bobby also listens to lots of country music like the legendary Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Tim McGraw, and Randy Travis. Before starting his career, Bobby completed his higher education in 2002 by studying Radio/Television.
- Mountain Pine High School
- Henderson State University
- Personal life. Bobby Bones tied the knot with the 29-year-old Caitlin Parker in July 2021. Parker is a YouTuber and social media influencer who occasionally shares content related to cooking. The lovely couple has been engaged since October 2020 and lived gleefully together ever since.
Bobby Bones’s Career
Bobby Bones is a two-time New York Times Bestseller author who successfully published his book in 2016 and 2018. Within the triumphant career he has and many things he accomplished, no surprise that Bobby Bones net worth is considerably great.
But before we dive into the details of Bobby Bones net worth, we are now presenting the discussion surrounding his professional career.
Bobby Bones Radio Career
The American radio host Bobby Bones started his career by signing a contract worth USD 17.000. Bones joined Q100/KQAR before moving to KLAL and then followed with his self-titled show on KHFI-FM. Long story short, his radio career is moving around between Austin and Nashville before he finally becomes an important part of the iHeart Media Family.
Bobby Bones TV Career
Due to his victorious career in radio, Bones started making appearances on televisions, including on Live! with Regis and Kelly, winning Dancing with the Stars alongside Sharna Burgess. CBS New Year’s Eve Live: Nashville’s Big Bash, joining American Idol as a full-time mentor and a few times guest host, etc. To add more, Bobby Bones is also known to host several podcasts channel.
Awards & Nominations
- Four-time winner of Best Radio Personality by the Austin Music Awards
- Winner of Best Radio Program for The Bobby Bones Show
- Four-time winner of Academy of Country Music Awards
- Honored by the National Radio Hall of Fame.
Bobby Bones Net Worth
Bobby Bones net worth of many years career is reckoned to be around USD 7 million.
It is common for an entertainer to expand their career by involving in business or investment. In 2014, Bobby Bones founded a Nashville-centric company that will be based in Los Angeles and focusing on TV production. The company is called Right Side Blind Productions and they produced unscripted and scripted content for TV and cable networks. In the same year, the company signed a contract for partnership with one of the biggest media empires iHeartMedia, Inc. Regardless, no further details of how much salary or income he gained from a business that contributes to Bobby Bones net worth.
Bones sold his luxurious property in Nashville last year for USD 2.85 million, which he bought in 2014 for USD 1.19 million. As for now, the location of Bobby Bones’ current residence is unclear. Besides his estate in Nashville, there are no further details of another property investment that may contribute to Bobby Bones net worth or wealth.
In 2021 Bones and his wife are reported to buy an old Bronco which approximately cost USD 30.000 more or less. Apart from this, no further record of whether or not he has another vehicle or car that comes from Bobby Bones net worth.
- How much Bobby Bones make per year? The amount of yearly income that contributes to Bobby Bones net worth is USD 1 million.
- How much does Bobby Bones make for American Idol? The salary from American Idol that contributes to Bobby Bones net worth is under review. However, the American Idol judges are known to make between USD 10 and 15 million.
- How does Bobby Bones make money? Bobby Bones net worth or salary primarily comes from his work as a television and radio host for so many years. Additionally, he earned more income through partnership or collaboration.
- Bobby Bones Wife Net Worth. The estimation of Caitlin Parker’s net worth is reckoned between USD 500.000 and 1.000.000.
Current Life of Bobby Bones
Although Bobby Bones is no longer involved in American Idol, he is not retiring from the entertainment work anytime soon.
Bobby Bones is living his life with his beloved wife Caitlin Parker and now having his Breaking Bobby Bones show on Disney+ and a radio show at iHeartRADIO.