Anna Nicole Smith net worth became a conversation, even after she died in 2007. The reason, this American-blooded woman had indeed left an unbelievable story throughout her life.
She gained popularity because of her title as one of the Playboy girls. Besides, her appearance is reminiscent of Marylin Monroe.
She had tried acting but not as successful as a career as a model.
Also, she was in the spotlight regarding the inheritance case and the riddle about the father of her daughter. How was her journey?
Thus, the following is a full review of Anna Nicole Smith net worth, career, life, and death.
|1||Stage Name:||Anna Nicole Smith|
|2||Legal Name:||Vickie Lynn Hogan|
|3||Date of Birth:||28 November 1967|
|5||Height:||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|6||Anna Nicole Smith Net Worth:||$5 million|
|7||Salary/earning/income per year:||$800.000 per year in the estimation|
|8||Profession:||Actress, model, and television personality|
Who is Anna Nicole Smith?
Before discussing Anna Nicole Smith net worth, let us get to know her first. She is an American model who later also ventured as an actress and television personality.
Her name was remarkable after being the winner of the Playboy’s Playmate of the Year title in 1993. In addition, she is also a model for various well-known brands such as H&M, Guess, and Heatherette.
She had tried the world of acting but was not as successful as a career as a model. In the end, she got her TV show, entitled “The Anna Nicole Show” (premiered 2002).
In addition to a booming career, the drama in her life is also a concern.
However, she was declared bankrupt. Finally, five months after giving birth to her second child, she died in a hotel room from an overdose.
- Anna Nicole Smith’s legal name is Vickie Lynn Hogan.
- Anna Nicole Smith was born on November 28, 1967. Her zodiac sign was Sagittarius. Then, she died on February 8, 2007.
- Talking about gender and body measurement, Anna Nicole Smith was a female with a height of 180 cm tall. Her weight was 141 lbs (64 kg).
- Anna Nicole Smith was born in Houston, Texas, U.S., and she was an American.
- Firstly, this woman became famous after winning Playboy’s Playmate of the Year title in 1993. She also hosted the TV program “The Anna Nicole Show”. Apart from Anna Nicole Smith net worth, her personal life was also a spotlight. She was involved in various legal cases related to property disputes to the custody of her daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead.
Life of Anna Nicole Smith
Anna Nicole Smith was born with the legal name of Vickie Lynn Hogan. Her parents were Virgie Arthur and Donald Hogan.
Furthermore, she started living with her aunt in Mexia, Texas.
She was a student of Durkee Elementary School and Aldine High School in Houston. After that, she briefly continued to Mexia High School.
However, she did not continue her studies because of choosing to marry Billy Wayne Smith in 1985. At that time, she was only 17.
Anna Nicole Smith chose not to continue high school and marry Billy Wayne Smith. Their marriage was on April 4, 1985. Then, this couple got a son, Daniel Wayne Smith, on January 22, 1986.
Otherwise, in 1991, Anna Nicole Smith met businessman J. Howard Marshall and had a romantic relationship.
After officially divorcing Smith in 1993, Anna Nicole Smith married 86-year-old J. Howard Marshall on June 27, 1986.
Unfortunately, her husband died 13 months later at the age of 90.
After Marshall died, Anna Nicole Smith revealed that she was entitled to her late husband’s estate. It created feuds within the family.
On June 1, 2006, Anna Nicole Smith gave birth to a baby girl whom she described as the daughter of her attorney, Howard K. Stern.
However, DNA tests revealed that the baby was the biological son of photographer Larry Birkhead.
Shortly after her son passed away, Anna Nicole Smith died on February 8, 2007. Memorial Regional Hospital pronounced her dead at 1:45 p.m.
Meanwhile, custody of her daughter, Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead, fell to the father.
Larry Birkhead net worth is not greater than Anna Nicole Smith’s wealth. But until now, Dannielynn is growing well as a teenager.
Anna Nicole Smith’s Career
- She started her career in 1992 but only became known after becoming Playmate of the Year a year later. Here is the journey:
- Several films involving her name were “The Hudsucker Proxy” (1994), “Anna Nicole Smith: Exposed” (1998), and the last one was “Illegal Aliens” (2007).
- Having appeared on various TV shows, she finally had her program, namely “The Anna Nicole Show” (2002-2004).
- She won the Worst New Star award at the 1995 Golden Raspberry Awards for her work in “Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Result” (1994).
Anna Nicole Smith Net Worth
Recent reports reveal that Anna Nicole Smith net worth reached $5 million in the estimation. Here are the details:
- In 1988, Anna Nicole Smith bought a house in Cypress, Texas. The investment went on the market in 2017 for over $2 million. In addition, in 2005, she bought a house in Los Angeles for $1,335 million. The house was sold six years later for $1.75 million It had contributed to Anna Nicole Smith net worth.
- She owned a 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SL which was later auctioned off.
- Anna Nicole Smith made $800.000 per year in the estimation.
- Most of Anna Nicole Smith net worth came from her career as a model. She had signed contracts with several well-known brands such as Guess Jeans and H&M. She was also the spokeswoman for the TrimSpa diet product. In addition, a career as a television personality had also contributed to Anna Nicole Smith net worth.
- Based on Celebrity Net Worth, Anna Nicole Smith net worth was around $1 million when she died.
Anna Nicole Smith had never retired and was still working until her final days. In the year she died, 2007, she still had time to appear on Larry King Live.
There were no signs of violence or suicide on Anna Nicole Smith’s body. She died from an overdose and poisoning of the drugs she took.
Chloral hydrate sleeping pills were the most abundant content in her system. There were no illegal drugs, and her death was purely due to an error in medication consumption.
The actress passed away just five months after giving birth to her daughter. After that, Anna Nicole Smith net worth returned to being a legal problem by her closest people.