Thomas Rhett is a country musician, prominent as a singer-songwriter who started his career in 2010. A decade career as a country singer and songwriter, Thomas Rhett net worth is estimated at about $5 million this year.
Here in this article, you can find some information about Thomas Rhett net worth and career journey.
|Stage Name||Thomas Rhett|
|Legal Name||Thomas Rhett Akins Jr.|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1990|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Salary/ Earning/ Income per year||$1.3 million|
Biography is Thomas Rhett
Thomas Rhett is well known as a country singer and songwriter. He is also the son of a singer, Rhett Akins.
Before we discuss Thomas Rhett net worth and career, here is some brief information about him you should know.
- Thomas Rhett was born Thomas Rhett Akins Jr.
- He was born in 1990 and celebrates his birthday every March 30.
- The country singer is a male with a height of 5 ft 10 in tall.
- Thomas Rhett was born in Georgia and is an American citizen.
- What is Thomas Rhett Best Known for? Although he started to perform on stage in 2010, he was getting recognized as a country singer with some of his singles hitting a number one position of Billboard Hot Country. He is also a prominent songwriter for some artists like Michael Ray, Jason Aldean, and LoCash.
Early Life of Thomas Rhett
Thomas Rhett was born in Georgia, U.S, and raised by his parents, Paige Braswell and Rhett Akins. His father, Rhett Akins, is a country singer and songwriter who had an active career since 1992.
Grew up by listening to Tim McGraw’s songs, Thomas Rhett had been interested in country music since he was a child. In his junior high school, Thomas Rhett often went on stage with his father to perform music.
- Goodpasture Christian School, Madison.
- Lipscomb University, Tennessee. (Dropped out)
- Personal Life. Thomas Rhett is married to an American author and podcaster, Lauren Akins in 2012. The couple has been blessed with 3 daughters and one adopted daughter.
Thomas Rhett’s Career
Thomas Rhett started his career as a co-writer of Jason Aldean’s song I Ain’t Ready to Quit for the album My Kinda Party in 2010. He then signed a contract and joined Big Machine Records in 2011. Thomas Rhett later joined as a co-writer for other country artists from the label like Lee Brice and Florida Georgia Line in 2013. Some of his written songs were charted in the top forty of the Billboard 200.
Thomas Rhett debuted on stage in 2012 with the release of his debut singles Something to Do with My Hands and Beer with Jesus. Both of the songs successfully hit at the top thirty on the Hot Country Songs chart. Following the popularity of his singles, Thomas Rhett released It Goes Like This, his debut studio album, in 2013. The album also got a good review with some of the singles like Get Me Some of That and Make Me Wanna, reaching number one on the Country Airplay chart in 2014 and 2015.
In 2015, Thomas Rhett released his second album titled Tangled Up which also some of the singles has reached number one on the Country Airplay chart in the same year. Following his previous successful album, he later released another album in 2017 called Life Changes and in 2021 with the title Country Again. Both of the albums also got some good reviews from country music lovers.
During his career in the music industry, Thomas Rhett has been nominated for some awards like American Country Awards, American Music Awards, and Grammy Awards. In total, he received 13 awards like:
- Academy of Country Music Awards 2021 as the Male Artist of the Year.
- Academy of Country Music Awards 2020 as the Entertainer of the Year and Video of the Year.
- Country Music Association Awards 2018 for the Music Video of the Year.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2018 as the Country Artists of the Year.
- Billboard Music Awards in 2016 as the Top Country Song.
Thomas Rhett Net Worth
Thomas Rhett net worth in 2022 is estimated at $5 million. This section will give you some highlights about Thomas Rhett net worth and wealth you need to know.
- Businesses. Thomas Rhett career seems only focusing on the music industry and does not have additional business or investment that is included in Thomas Rhett net worth.
- Real Estate. Thomas Rhett net worth is related to his house located outside of Nashville. He bought a 5,480 sq ft house for $4.7 million in 2021. This house looks more like a cottage at the edge of the lake with beautiful scenery. Thomas Rhett and his wife are happy to have country-living vibes in their house.
- Sports Cars. There are no reports explained about Thomas Rhett net worth in relation to lavish cars or vehicles. But, in 2019, Thomas Rhett bought his very first truck again which he sold when he was 20 years old.
Thomas Rhett net worth is accumulated from his income of about $1.3 million annually. Thomas Rhett net worth primarily comes from his works as a country singer and songwriter. There is no other additional income for Thomas Rhett net worth and wealth.
Thomas Rhett Current Activities
Thomas Rhett is still actively working as a country singer and songwriter. We will probably see Thomas Rhett in some of his projects and tours in the future. Lastly, he just released a new single titled Death Row featuring Tyler Hubbard and Russel Dickerson on his official YouTube Channel.
What is Thomas Rhett Doing Now? Thomas Rhett is currently preparing for his new album, Country Again: Side B which is planned to be released in 2022. Before releasing the album, he already released a single titled Slow Down Summer in November 2021.
Right now, Thomas Rhett is also active on his Youtube Channel to promote his songs and album. You can check his YouTube channel to know more updates about his current projects and albums.