Working closely to support the Donald Trump administration in 2016, Steve Bannon net worth was climbing to a tremendous amount of money. Not just that, his up and down career in politics before Trump was another story of him interestingly to discuss.
So, how much is Steve Bannon net worth? Let’s take a look at highlights about Steve Bannon net worth, wealth, career, and personal life.
|Stage Name||Steve Bannon|
|Legal Name||Stephen Kevin Bannon|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1953|
|Height||6 ft (181 cm)|
|Steve Bannon Net Worth||$20 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||Unknown|
|Profession||Media Executive, Political Strategist, Investment Banker|
Table of Contents
Steve Bannon Personality Profile
Before knowing Steve Bannon net worth, let’s get to know first some basic information about Steve Bannon.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Steve Bannon’s real name is Stephen Kevin Bannon.
- Date of Birth: He was born on November 27, 1953.
- Gender & Height: Steve Bannon is a male with a height of 6 ft (181 cm) tall.
- Nationality: He was born in Norfolk, Virginia, U.S. Steve Bannon is an American citizen.
- What is Steve Bannon Best Known for?
- Steve Bannon is best known for his career as a lieutenant in the United States Navy and became a prominent politician as a political strategist for Donald Trump’s early administration.
- Before his career in politics, he prominently worked as a media consultant and a producer for many political documentary movies.
- He is currently well known for his scandal and charges related to the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2020.
Steve Bannon Young Ages
Steve Bannon is a son to Doris and Matin J. Bannon Jr. He was raised in a pro-Kennedy and pro-union Democratic working-class family. During high school, he was already interested in politics by serving as the president of the student government association. Several years later, Steve Bannon graduated with a bachelor’s degree in urban planning and continue to pursue his master’s degree while serving in the Navy in national security studies.
- Education. Here is the schools list which Steve Bannon had attended to:
- Benedictine College Preparatory, Virginia (1971)
- Virginia Tech College of Architecture and Urban Studies, Virginia (1976)
- Georgetown University School of Foreign Service (1985)
- Harvard Business School (1985)
- Personal Life:
- He has been married three times. His first marriage was to Cathleen Suzanne Houf and he divorced in 1988.
- Steve Bannon then married again to Mary Louise Piccard in 1995 and he divorced two years later.
- Lastly, he married Dianne Clohesy in 2006 and divorced in 2009. Steve Bannon has three children from his marriages.
Steve Bannon’s Career
Here are the highlights of Steve Bannon’s career you need to know.
- Steve Bannon Business Career
Steve Bannon started his career as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs in 1987. Shortly he successfully extended Goldman’s existence in the entertainment industry. He left the company two years later and established his own company with his colleagues called Bannon & Co. as a boutique investment bank in media. The company was fruitfully bridging the negotiations on the purchasing of Castle Rock Entertainment and given a financial stake in some shows like Seinfeld. Later, Bannon & Co was purchased by Societe Generale in 1998.
- Steve Bannon Political Career
In 2016, Steve Bannon served as a chief executive for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign and followed to be the chief strategist and senior counselor in the early administration. After he and Stephen Miller proposed the idea of US travel restriction order and immigration from Muslim-majority countries, he had been removed and officially left the government in 2017.
Bannon traveled Europe after leaving the White House, speaking at different far-right political gatherings with the hopes of forming a global network of fascist parties. Later, in 2020, federal authorities accused Bannon and three other persons of scamming contributors in a huge crowdfunding campaign that purported to raise funds for the construction of a border wall between the United States and Mexico. Bannon was pardoned by Trump before his hearing, despite pleading not guilty.
- Steve Bannon Films & Documentaries
Other than his career in politics, Steve Bannon also worked as a writer, producer, and director since 1991. Mostly he focuses on producing documentaries. In total, Steve Bannon already produced about 21 films and documentaries like Battle for America (2010), Clinton Cash (2016), and a controversial documentary called Trump @War (2018).
Steve Bannon Net Worth
Steve Bannon net worth is currently reported between $20 million. Here you can find highlights about Steve Bannon net worth and wealth.
Steve Bannon was served as the CEO of Affinity Media from 2007 to 2011. He then joined as the founding member of Breitbart News focused, an extreme right-wing website that publishes maliciously xenophobic, racist, xenophobic, antisemitic, and misogynistic content. Lately, he found Citizens of the American Republic in 2017, a dark money organization with $4,5 million revenue. The organization was defunct in 2021.
Following his controversies after leaving the White House, there is no fixed address and home of Steve Bannon. He reportedly had some houses in Miami, North Carolina, Los Angeles, and Washington, but no more information in relation to Steve Bannon net worth.
- How does Steve Bannon Make Money?
Steve Bannon net worth and wealth primarily came from his work as a chief strategist, producer, and founder of his media.
Is Steve Bannon Still Working?
After some bans on his media and his current charges regarding the attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2020, Steve Bannon seems not active in his previous works anymore. He is currently under the supervision of the authorities.
Following his refusal to testify to the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack, Steve Bannon was indicted to attempt criminal charges. He then surrendered to the authorities and was released without bail. The latest news about him is that the judge already sets July 18, 2022, for Steve Bannon’s trial for defying the House subpoena.