Curious about Rosie Rivera net worth? Rosie Rivera net worth is estimated to be about $15 million in 2022. Here are some facts you need to know about Rosie Rivera net worth, wealth, career, and personal life.
|Rosa Amelia Rivera
|Date of Birth
|July 3, 1981
|5 ft 3 in (160 cm)
|Salary / earning / income per year
|$4 million per year
|TV personality, enterpreneur
Rosie Rivera Individual Background
Rosie Rivera is a Mexican-American tv personality and entrepreneur actively enrolled in entertainment since 2013. She also served as CEO of Jenni Rivera Entreprises. Rosie Rivera is also the younger sister of superstar Jenni Rivera and Lupillo Rivera. Before getting to know more about Rosie Rivera, here is some basic information about her:
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Rosie Rivera’s legal name is Rosa Amelia Rivera.
- Date of Birth: Rosie Rivera was born on July 3, 1981.
- Gender & Height: Rosie Rivera is a female with a height of 5 ft 7 in (175 cm)
- Nationality: She was born in California; U.S. and she is an American.
- What is Rosie Rivera Best Known for?
- Rosie Rivera is well known as a television personality in Spanish language reality shows like ‘I Love Jenni’, which appeared with her sister Jenni, and a show called Rica, Famosa y Latina.
- She was getting more attention after her sister, Jennis Rivera’s death in 2012.
- Rosie Rivera later took over her sister’s business, Jenni Rivera Enterprises as the chief executive.
Previous Ages of Rosie Rivera
Rosie Rivera is the youngest daughter of a famous Mexican family, Rivera. Her mother is Rosa Saavedra and her father is Pedro Rivera. She was surrounded by multitalented singer family members famously known as La Dinastia Rivera. Besides her superstar siblings like Jenni Rivera and Lupillo Rivera, she also has three other brothers Juan Rivera, Pedro Rivera Jr, and Gustavo Rivera who actively work as an artist as well.
After many years of trying to stay out of the lights, Rosie came into the camera spotlight when she jointly appeared in a television show with her sister called, I Love Jenni in 2013. Shortly after, she got much attention relating to her sister’s death and her role in Jenni’s family and business.
- Rosie Rivera graduated from Lakewood High School and continued her education at Whitter Law School.
- However, Rosie Rivera decided not to continue her study in law and started to learn deeper about Christianity.
- Later, she attended Angelus Bible College and became an evangelist.
- Personal Life:
- Rosie Rivera is a wife to Abel Flores.
- They were married in 2011 and blessed with two children. Before, Rosie Rivera had a daughter,
- Kassandra Rivera, with her ex-boyfriend who neither Rosie Rivera nor Kassandra wanted to talk about it in public.
Rosie Rivera’s Career
Rosie Rivera’s career began with her appearances in Jenni’s reality show, I Love Jenni premiered in 2011. After studying the bible deeper at a bible college, Rosie Rivera has described herself as an evangelist. She wrote books focused on women’s issues with some of them related to her life-changing and abusive environment impacts on her body and mental health.
Here are Rosie’s career highlights you need to know:
Rosie Rivera Business Career
After her sister, Jenni Rivera’s death because of the plane crash in 2012, Rosie Rivera was struggling to be strong, wiped out all of her tears, and started to manage Jenni’s finances including Jenni Rivera Enterprises. Rosie Rivera serves as the CEO and manages finance performances, brand, music, and all merchandise of Jenni Rivera.
Busy as a mother of three, businesswoman, and guardian for her sister’s children, Rosie Rivera is still passionate to be an evangelist by showing her mind into a book. Rosie Rivera’s first book, “My Broken Pieces: Mending the Wounds from Sexual Abuse Through Faith, Family, and Love”, was published in 2016. The book was discussing her past stories of struggling with sexual abuse and life-changing experience.
Rosie Rivera and her husband also continue Jenni’s legacy in helping struggling single mothers through Jenni Rivera Love Foundation. In some years, she also established the Sister Samalia movement concerned to uplift women’s issues in sexual abuse, sex trafficking, narcotics, and domestic violence.
Rosie Rivera on Reality Show
Rosie Rivera started to be on camera spot by making appearances in her sister’s show, I Love Jenni in 2011. After Jenni Rivera’s death, the show was suspended with the third season aired in 2013.
Later, she joined as a cast member in a Spanish-language television reality show titled Rica, Famosa, Latina in 2014. Rosie Rivera appeared in the show until the third season aired in late 2015.
Rosie Rivera Net Worth
Rosie Rivera net worth is about $15 million, and she controls the majority of her sister’s fortune. Here are some facts about Rosie Rivera net worth and wealth for you:
- Rosie Rivera net worth is accumulated from Jenni Rivera’s fortune and her business Jenni Rivera Enterprises.
- Rosie served as the CEO of the company to manage Jenni Rivera’s brand, music, and merchandise.
- Real Estate:
- There are no reports about Rosie Rivera net worth related to her own real estate. After Jenni Rivera’s death, she lived in her sister’s house with all her cousins under her custody.
- After getting worse tension in her relations with her cousins and brothers, Rosie Rivera decided to move out of the house to the other family house. But there is no detail where this house is located. She only mentioned on her social media that she moved out of Los Angeles for her mental health.
- Yacht: There is no information about any cars related to Rosie Rivera net worth and wealth.
- Income: According to some sources, Rosie Rivera net worth accumulated from her annual income of about $4 million per year.
- How does Rosie Rivera make money? Rosie Rivera net worth primarily came from her sister Jenni Rivera fortune. However, there are another additional income to Rosie Rivera net worth as she served as the CEO of Jenni Rivera Enterprises, book writer, and also from her YouTube channel.
Is Rosie Rivera Productive These Days?
In 2021, Rosie Rivera decided to leave Jenni Rivera Enterprises. Following her worsening relations with Jenni Rivera’s daughter, Chiquis Rivera, Rosie left her sister’s company and moved out to the family’s old house far from Los Angeles.
Currently, Rosie Rivera is moving to another house of her parents outside Los Angeles with her husband and children. She mentioned that she decided to leave Rivera’s house and family to protect her mental health from the ‘toxic’ environment. She also said that she tired of being attacked in social media arguing that her achievements and wealth are because of her sister, Jenni Rivera.
Despite her decision to move out of the family, Rosie Rivera is still active making vlogs and podcasts for her YouTube channel mostly discussing women’s issues and mental health.