Rohan Oza net worth of $200 million is mostly rumored to come from his work as an entrepreneur and has a lot of business investments.
You can find complete information about entrepreneur Rohan Oza at this article on Rohan Oza net worth.
Get to know what Rohan Oza’s career, annual salary, employment contracts, & investments are like and how they impact Rohan Oza net worth. Abercrombie & Fitch stock has been on an upswing lately.
|Stage Name||Rohan Oza|
|Legal name||Rohan Oza|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1972|
|Net worth||$200 millions|
|Salary / earning / income per year||$150,000 per year|
Table of Contents
Rohan Oza Personal Identity
Rohan Oza is an entrepreneur and investor who has reached success through hard work and creativity. He used his marketing expertise to develop successful branding campaigns for well-known brands, leading to his appointment by The Coca Cola Company.
Rohan Oza is a man whose business and leadership skills have led to him becoming successful in the field of startups. He is most well-known for being the founder of an online startup, and his Rohan Oza net worth or wealth has been estimated to be $15 million.
- Legal Name & stage name: The real name of this entrepreneur is Rohan Oza.
- Date of Birth: He was born in Livingstone, Zambia on October 2, 1972. That means he is currently 49 years old.
- Gender & Height: Rohan Oza is male and has a height of 5’ 8”.
- Nationality: Rohan Oza is an American citizen.
- What is Rohan Oza Best Known for?
- Rohan Oza has been in the business for decades. He was one of the first to bring a company’s branding campaign with him to his new venture, which led to success at Sprite and Powerade. Eventually, he landed a contract at Coca-Cola in early 2000s.
- Rohan Oza is popular because of his marketing skills, especially among young people and the hip-hop world. He also makes interesting advertisements using Japanese animation. This leads to a boom in advertising.
- Sales of Sprite have increased massively due to this new type of marketing. He also used this method for promoting Powerade and had the same success.
Previous Days of Rohan Oza
Rohan Oza is a businessman and son of Ashok Oza. Rohan has a sister named Shefali and many relatives are also entrepreneurs.
- Rohan graduated from an institution of higher learning. Then following that, he attended Nottingham University and continued on with his coursework by studying marketing.
- After graduating again, the accomplished graduate went back to school one more time to earn a Master of Business Administration degree.
- Personal life: Rohan is married to Gyar Oza. Now they live in New York.
Rohan Oza’s Career
Oza’s first career was as a marketing manager for M&M’s. After that, he got hired as a marketer for Snickers products. Next, he secured himself as marketing manager for The Coca Cola Company.
Managing marketing for a popular company can result in a large income. Rohan Oza net worth is now growing from his company contributions.
- Rohan Oza Helped Sprite Grow 30% In Sales
Rohan has increased Sprite sales by 30% over the last few decades. He also worked with other celebrities like Kobe Bryant, Tom Brady, Andy Roddick and Gal Gadot to promote Sprite. On top of that, celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna and Madonna have teamed up with them too.
- Sold Vitamin Water to Coca-Cola for $4.2 Billion In 2007
Rohan Oza left his career and took up a job contract while working at Glaceau in 2007. But in the same year Coca Cola bought the company for $4 billion. After being a career associate, Rohan became Head of Marketing in 2009.
- Rohan Oza Sold Bai Brands to Dr. Pepper for $1.7 Billion In 2016
Rohan Oza is also the founder of a venture capital fund. Together with Justin Timberlake, he bought Bai Bands. Then he influenced the Dr Pepper Snapple Group to buy Bai Brands for $1.7 billion.
Rohan Oza Net worth
He has Rohan Oza net worth of $200 million from his career as an entrepreneur, chief marketing officer, and investor.
His career as an entrepreneur can be said to be quite successful. He managed to promote well-known products such as Snickers and Coca Cola, and he’s also paid very well by the company he works for. As a result of this, he must have amassed millions of dollars in Rohan Oza net worth over time.
In 2015, Rohan together with Clayton Christopher and Brett Thomas founded the company CAVU Venture Partner, LLC. Purchases of food products and beverages by the company continue steadily. This company can generate revenue worth 13.62 million dollars per year. This company’s salary and income is enough to allow Rohan Oza to have a Rohan Oza net worth and great life.
After quitting his job at Coca Cola, Rohan Oza entered the world of entrepreneurship. He also founded the company CAVU Venture Partners, LLC which increased Rohan Oza net worth by quite a bit.
- Real estate
Rohan Oza currently lives in Beverly Hills Mansion, a luxury property he recently purchased for 12.5 million dollars. It seems Rohan prefers to invest his money into food & beverage companies and is not known for his property investments.
Rohan Oza owns a Mercedes Benz and a Volvo XC90.
- How much does Rohan Oza make per year?
Based on surveys there is no exact information on Rohan Oza’s salary; however, this is a brief description of the annual income he has made during his career.
When he was a marketing manager at Coca Cola, Rohan Oza earned a salary of around 150 thousand per year. Because he worked there for 6 years, he could collect an Rohan Oza net worth or income of around 0.9 million dollars.
In addition, he also earns income from the company he founded. CAVU Venture Partners, LLC was able to generate an annual revenue of $13.62 million.
- How does Rohan Oza make money?
Rohan Oza currently manages some of the world’s most famous brands, such as M&Ms, Snickers and Coca Cola. He has also helped promote many other popular brands like Vita Coco, Smart Water and Pop Chips.
Is Rohan Oza Still Around?
Rohan Oza invested in Bai Brands and partnered with Justin Timberlake to help grow the company. However, he decided to sell the brand for more money to Dr. Pepper Snapple Group.
Mr. Oza also attained his wealth from CAVU Venture Partners, LLC where he worked as the founding partner.
- What is Rohan Oza Doing now?
Rohan Oza net worth also comes from his pay while appearing on TV shows. He has appeared in seasons 9, 10, and 11 of the TV series Shark Tank. When appearing in this show, he is estimated to earn around 50 thousand per episode.
Rohan Oza is a public speaker and has spoken at companies like USC, Nestle, and 20th Century Fox.