Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /srv/users/nuordertech/apps/nuordertech/public/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-thumbnails/related-posts-thumbnails.php on line 846
Her name might not be as famous as other Destiny’s Child personnel, but the amount of Letoya Luckett net worth also indicates her popularity and success in the music industry.
As a part of the founding member of Destiny’s Child, Letoya Luckett’s career was also skyrocketed after she left the popular RnB group.
How much Letoya Luckett net worth is from her career as a singer-songwriter and actress? Let’s find out!
|Stage Name||Letoya Luckett|
|Legal Name||LeToya Nicole Luckett, Letoya Luckett-Walker|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1981|
|Height||5’ 7” (1.7 m)|
|Net worth||$5 – $8 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||Around $400,000|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, actress|
About Letoya Luckett
Before we discuss further details on Letoya Luckett net worth, first take a quick look at her basic information.
- Legal Name & stage name: Born Letoya Nicole Luckett, the singer is popularly known as Letoya Luckett or Letoya Luckett-Walker.
- Date of Birth: Her date of birth is March 11, 1981.
- Gender & Height: Letoya Luckett is a 5’ 7” (1.7 m) female.
- Nationality: Born and raised in the United States, Letoya Luckett is an American.
- What is Letoya Luckett Best Known for?
- Letoya Luckett net worth mostly comes from her career in the show business.
- The public has been made aware of her figure since she joined Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams as the founding members of Destiny’s Child.
- After she left the group in the 2000s, she signed record deals as a solo artist and she has been singing by herself ever since.
- Besides being known as a singer, Letoya Luckett also starred in several movies and tv series.
Letoya Luckett Previous Years
The quite fantastic amount of Letoya Luckett net worth shows how hard she worked as an artist from an early age.
As a native Texan, Letoya Luckett spent her childhood singing in the local Baptist Church in Brentwood. She inherited her interest in singing from her father, who happened to be a singer. Growing up, she aspired to be an opera singer hence she trained herself by taking vocal lessons.
- Letoya Luckett went to St. James Episcopal Elementary School, where she met her future girl band team member, Beyoncé Knowles.
- They became friends and later form a singing group named Girl’s Tyme, which we know now as Destiny’s Child.
- Personal life:
- Lettoya Luckett is currently single after divorcing her husband of four years, Tommicus Walker, last year.
- The couple married back in late 2017 and together had a boy and a girl from their brief union.
- Prior to her relationship with Tommicus Walker, Letoya Luckett had been married to Rob Hill Sr.
- in January 2016 and separated only two months after the wedding.
Letoya Luckett’s Career
Letoya Luckett net worth is generated from her creative works in the industry. From singing to making her own music to acting, she has done it all and reap success and popularity from her works.
Letoya Luckett Music career
There is no denying that Letoya Luckett success story begins with the story of Destiny’s Child. After getting to know Beyoncé Knowles in school, the two of them, which were later joined by Kelly Rowland and Latavia Roberson, initiated the original Destiny’s Child, the RnB girl group based in Houston.
However, after a dispute with the group manager, Mathew Knowles, who is also Beyoncé Knowles’ own father, Letoya Luckett and Latavia Roberson were cut off from the group and replaced by two new members. After a legal battle in the court, Letoya Luckett and Latavia Roberson still received their royalty as the founding members of the group, although they remained ostracized.
Letoya Luckett then pursued her own solo career. She debuted her first solo album Letoya in 2006, after releasing singles and duets with a few other RnB artists in the previous years. Letoya Luckett net worth keeps accumulating from her album sales and performance. Up until 2017, she was already working on the materials for her upcoming 3rd album.
Letoya Luckett acting career
Letoya Luckett net worth also comes from her contract as an actress. A few of her most well-known movies are including Preacher’s Kid (2010), Killers (2010), From the Rough (2011), and Addicted to You (2016). She also starred in a few television shows including HBO’s second season of Treme, VH1’s Single Ladies, and Greenleaf in OWN.
Letoya Luckett awards
When she was still joining Destiny’s Child, along with the other girls, she received two Grammy Awards for their two singles, Bills, Bills, Bills, and Say My Name. After pursuing a solo career, her remarkable songwriting ability is also recognized and granted the 2006 Top Songwriter award from ASCAP Rhythm and Soul Awards. Letoya Luckett net worth
Letoya Luckett Net worth
Letoya Luckett net worth as of now is estimated at around $5 to $8 million, which is quite a fantastic amount.
Besides the show business, her wealth also came from other endeavors, such as:
Boutique and Property
Letoya Luckett net worth also came from her entrepreneurial side hustle, which was based in Houston, her hometown. The singer founded and operates her own boutique Lady L Boutique since 2014.
Although it is indicated that Letoya Luckett net worth is also in the form of her property investment, the detail regarding her real estate ownership is unclear. Currently, Letoya Luckett lives in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with her two kids and friends.
It is estimated that Letoya Luckett receives around $400,000 salary per year.
In summary, Letoya Luckett net worth is generated from her work as a singer, songwriter, and actress.
Letoya Luckett husband Tommy net worth
The amount of her ex-husband’s net worth is said to be less than Letoya Luckett net worth. Tommicus Walker’s net worth is around $700,000 to $1 million as of now.
Is Letoya Luckett Busy This Day?
Letoya Luckett hasn’t retired yet from the industry. She is still actively making music and acts in several movies and tv series.
Her latest acting performance can be watched in Lifetime TV series Line Sisters. Letoya Luckett’s daily activities can also be followed in her personal social media page.