Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /srv/users/nuordertech/apps/nuordertech/public/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-thumbnails/related-posts-thumbnails.php on line 846
Frank Grillo net worth is over five million dollars and this actor is best known for his character in Captain America, Brock Rumlow.
Aside from his net worth, this article will also help you to find out more about Frank Grillo and his long list of well-known works as well as achievements.
|Stage Name||Frank Grillo|
|Legal Name||Frank Anthony Grillo|
|Date of Birth||8 June 1965|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (179 cm)|
|Frank Grillo Net Worth||USD5 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||USD0.5 million|
Frank Grillo Personal Background
He is an actor who has played a lot of notable characters in some of the most well-known movies in Hollywood.
For example, one of them is being a major role in The Purge that released in 2014.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Frank Anthony Grillo is his legal name, but this American actor has been known more for his stage name Frank Grillo.
- Date of Birth: He celebrates his birthday every 8th of June. Then, his age is currently over 50 since his mother delivered him in 1965.
- Gender & Height: This male actor is 5 ft 10 in (179 cm), whereas he weighs 170 lbs (77 kg).
- Nationality: Although Frank Grillo was born to a working-class family that is of Italian (Calabrian) heritage, he holds an American nationality.
- What is Frank Grillo Best Known for?
- Firstly, his popularity comes from his role in Captain American: The Winter Soldier (2014) as Brock Rumlow.
- People also highly recognize his characters in other movies.
- For instance, some of them are The Purge: Anarchy (2014), The Grey (2012), Warrior (2011), and End of Watch (2012).
Frank Grillo Earliest Days
This oldest of three kids was a star athlete as a high school student. Therefore, he used to dream of pursuing a career in sports as a youngster.
- Frank Grillo was interested in acting since high school, but his parents promote him to attend college after graduating.
- Thus, he took a degree in business at New York University first before Frank Grillo net worth was increased through acting.
- Personal life:
- Blessed with one son named Remy, Frank’s first marriage with Kathy only lasted for about seven years (1991-1998).
- Then, in October 2000, he married Wendy Moniz, an actress she met at the set of “Guiding Light” TV show.
- However, they decided to divorce in 2020.
- Additionally, through his marriage with Wendy, Frank has two sons named Liam who was born in 2004, and Rio who was born in 2008.
Frank Grillo’s Career
After working on Wall Street for about a year after graduating, Frank Grillo got an opportunity to meet with a casting director.
Then, he took a part in a beer commercial for Miller Genuine Draft.
Hence, Frank Grillo net worth has been accumulated through his income from appearing in more than 25 commercials.
After that, Frank’s initial debut as an actor for the daytime soap opera called ‘The Guiding Light’ that aired in 1996-1999 make his wealth grow.
Frank Grillo acting career
In ‘The Guiding Light’, Frank Grillo played the role of Hart Jessup and left the soap opera in 1999 to land roles in pilots.
Further, they included ‘Legacy’, ‘Battery Park’, ‘Wasteland’, and ‘Fiona’. Frank also played the role of Detective Marty Russon on “Blind Dates”.
In addition, Frank Grillo net worth kept increasing as he appeared in 18 episodes of “Prison Break” between 2005 and 2006.
Meanwhile, Frank Grillo also showcased his great acting through 40 episodes of “Kingdom” between 2014 and 2017.
However, the amount of Frank Grillo net worth not only improves through his acting career.
Indeed, behind the scenes, he was a talented producer for films like “Wheelman” (2017) and “Point Break” (2019).
He acted as Brock Rumlow in Captain America in 2014 after his appearance in a romantic thriller movie entitled “Collision” in 2013.
In the same year, he also took part in “The Crash”.
Furthermore, portraying the comic book super villain, Frank Grillo received a lot of intention for his appearance in this best-selling movie.
He also played the role of the same character in 2016 for the movie “Captain America: Civil War”.
Other Frank Grillo movies
Finally, after his brilliant acting in Captain America, Frank appeared in other films. For example, this actor took part in “Demonic” and “Big Sky”.
He also signed a new contract with Creative Artists Agency in 2019.
Moreover, aside from the previously mentioned movies, Frank Grillo net worth also increased due to different jobs.
Thus, thanks to his other works like “Point Blank”, “Copshop”, “Reprisal”, “Jiu Jitsu”, and “Wolf Warrior 2”.
His fans could also see him in a variety of notable television shows. For instance, the programs were “The Shield” between 2002 and 2003 and “The Kill Point” in 2007.
Besides, Frank Grillo starred in “Blind Justice” in 2005 and “For the People” between 2002 and 2003.
Awards & Nominations
It is no secret that Frank Grillo has many contributions to the acting industry, but he never received any awards like some other notable actors and actresses out there.
Further, in 2013, Chainsaw Award nominated him for the category of Best Supporting Actor for his work in the movie “The Grey”.
Two years later, he was also nominated for the Best Actor Blood Guts UK Horror Award for his acting in “The Purge”.
However, Frank Grillo did not be the winner of these nominations.
Frank Grillo Net worth
Although he has never received any awards, his wealth is still pretty high. Hence, Frank Grillo net worth is approximately around five million dollars.
- Still, he seems to focus on his acting career until now instead of venturing to other businesses.
- Thus, Frank Grillo net worth is mostly from his work as an actor rather than investment or others.
- Real estate: Furthermore, in 2017, Frank was reported to purchase a contemporary-style home with an ocean view in Pacific Palisades.
- Moreover, considering Frank Grillo net worth, he must have a luxurious car or vehicle.
- Nonetheless, the specific model is unknown.
- Income: Indeed, his yearly income and salary are estimated to be over 0.5 million dollars.
- How does Frank Grillo make money? In addition to working in numerous hit movies, his huge amount of wealth also comes from his appearances in several commercials.
What Is Frank Grillo Project Now?
Frank Grillo is still active in the acting industry, so his fans can enjoy more of his works in the upcoming years.
Besides, he appeared in more than five movies recently and did not plan to slow down.
Since he is not yet retired, the main source of Frank Grillo net worth will still come from his work as an actor.