Christina Tosi net worth as a chef is indeed above average. She is also a reliable businesswoman with a total of millions of dollars in wealth.
Thus, how much is current Christina Tosi net worth? How did she start her career as a reliable chef and a famous businesswoman in America?
Come on, follow the explanation below.
|1||Stage Name:||Christina Tosi|
|2||Legal Name:||Christina Tosi|
|3||Date of Birth:||November 9, 1981|
|5||Height:||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|6||Christina Tosi Net Worth:||$2 million|
|7||Salary/earning/income per year:||$172 thousand per year in the estimation|
|8||Profession:||American chef, television personality, author, businesswoman|
Table of Contents
Christina Tosi Profile
Christina Tosi is an American chef, who has also developed a career as a writer and television personality.
In addition, while studying at the French Culinary Institute, she has founded and managed a restaurant called Milk Bar.
After that, she took her first job in culinary arts in Bouley, New York.
Besides, Christina Tosi becomes the co-owner of Momofuku Milk Bar. Then, this culinary company has developed 5 branch stores in New York and one in Toronto, Canada.
Apart from owning several bakery branches, she is also a cookbook author and a teacher.
Now she becomes one of the judges in MasterChef. Therefore, this involvement has contributed significantly to Christina Tosi net worth.
Meanwhile, in 2012, Christina won an award. Also, she became a finalist of the Rising Star Chefs.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: Christina Tosi’s legal name is the same as her stage name.
- Date of Birth: Christina Tosi was born on November 9, 1981. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Gender & Height: Christina Tosi is a female with a height of 175 cm tall. Meanwhile, her body measurement is 139 lbs (63 kg).
- Nationality: Christina Tosi was born in Ohio, U.S., so she is an American.
- What is Christina Tosi Best Known for?
- Besides being a judge for the reality shows Masterchef, the originator of the crack pie recipe is also the owner, founder, and CEO of Momofuku Milk Bar.
- Besides, Christina Tosi becomes an author. Hence, she has launched some books.
- Therefore, those activities, work, and contract in the culinary and cooking industry is the primary source of Christina Tosi net worth.
Tender Age of Christina Tosi
Christina Tosi is the daughter of an accountant named Greta Tosi Miller. Her father works as an economist. Besides, she has a sister in the family.
- Christina Tosi graduated from John R Lewis High School. Then, she continued her studies at the University of Virginia.
- After a year, she left the course and took another study. Eventually, she graduated from James Madison University.
- Christina Tosi also studied pastry art at the French Culinary Institute.
- Christina Tosi married Will Guidara. Her husband is a restaurant businessman from New York after a long relationship.
- Then, this couple had a baby girl in 2021.
Christina Tosi’s Career
Christina Tosi started her career as a chef at the fast-food restaurant Bouley. Meanwhile, she worked at wd~50 and helped develop the company’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Plan.
Further, Wylie Dufresne as the owner of wd~50 was impressed with Christina Tosi’s skills, so recommended her name.
Then, Christina Tosi worked as a food safety writer and as an admin at the NYC Department of Health. In addition, she was also responsible for programming the cakes in their restaurant.
Moreover, her career continued to climb and contributed to Christina Tosi net worth. Here is her journey as a MasterChef judge and a reliable businessman.
The founder and CEO of Momofuku Milk Bar is also a MasterChef judge. She has held the title since the sixth season in 2015.
In the same year, Christina Tosi also got a position as a judge on MasterChef Junior, which aired on Fox. Thus, she became one of the favorite figures.
Christina Tosi Netflix
Besides MasterChef and Milk Bar, Christina Tosi net worth is getting more and more abundant because she appears on Netflix.
Her initial program on this platform was the show Chef’s Table: Pastry.
Uniquely, Christina Tosi is the first baker to appear in the series. Hence, her name is getting remarkable, leading to a higher reputation.
Christina Tosi Awards
As a chef, Christina Tosi has won many awards. For instance, one of them is the winner of the James Beard Rising Star Chef Award in 2012.
Besides, the other was the James Beard Outstanding Pastry Award in 2015. Moreover, this chef became a finalist of the James Outstanding Pastry Award.
In addition, her name is also on the list of 40 business people under 40 at Crain’s New York Business.
Christina Tosi Net Worth
Christina Tosi net worth is approximately $2 million. This amount also comes from her involvement as a professional chef and business in the restaurant industry.
Here is the review:
- The source of Christina Tosi net worth is a restaurant business called Milk Bar. Furthermore, it is the sister bakery to the Momofuku group, which currently has many branches in North America.
- In addition, she has also written several books on cooking for various groups. Thus, the popularity makes the work successful in attracting many buyers.
- Real estate: The property and investment are under review.
- Cars; The assets are under review.
- Nonetheless, there is no clear information about her annual salary.
- However, the latest report states that her income reaches $172 thousand per year in estimation.
- Money Sources
- Christina Tosi net worth is increasing as she is still managing the franchise restaurant business that she founded under the Momofuku Milky Bar Company.
- The restaurant now has 18 branches across North America and employs hundreds of employees. In addition, she is also currently a MasterChef judge in America.
How many Michelin Stars does Christina Tosi Have?
Indeed, due to her excellent cooking skills, her restaurant has won two Michelin stars.
What is Christina Tosi These Days Activity now?
Despite her busy schedule, Christina Tosi still has time to write some books: Momofuku Milk Bar, Milk Bar Life, All About Cake, and Milk Bar: Kids Only.
Christina Tosi also occasionally appears in various television shows. Apart from being active as one of the judges for MasterChef, she is currently also busy with her business.
She is running 18 Milk Bar locations in North America. Therefore, it is the contributor to Christina Tosi net worth.