Familiar With Chief Keef
In 2020, Chief Keef net worth was estimated to be $1 million. He is unique in the sense that he is one of the few American rappers who knows how to make “mumble rap” work among Hip Hop artists. Chief Keef is one of the most known rappers who has made an impact on the development of rap in America.
|Stage name||Chief Keef|
|Legal name||Keith Farrelle Cozart|
|Date of birth||August 15, 1995|
|Net worth||$1 million|
|Salary/earning/income per year||–|
- Legal name & stage name: Chief Keef’s real name is Keith Farrelle Cozart.
- Date of birth: Chief Keef was born on August 15, 1995.
- Gender & height: He is a male rapper with a height of 183 cm with distinctive deadlock hair.
- Nationality: He is American even though he was born into the African-American race.
- Chief Keef’s Best known for: His first and most well-known name is Chief Keef. He also has another nickname, called Sosa.
Chief Keef was born in the Chicago Southern City on August 15, 1995. He was born to a 16-year-old mother who lived in an area known as “O Block”, which is an area where people live who are generally lower middle class.
Cozart has always had a talent for music since he was young. He knew rap music from 5 and started writing his own lyrics on his grandmother’s karaoke machine.
Chief Keef’s talent has been honed and he’s working to realize his dream of being a famous rapper. There is only history, Chief Keef net worth is now estimated at 1 million US dollars.
- Chief Keef’s Personal Life
Famous rapper Chief Keef net worth is $1 million and he’s known as a playboy. His love story is quite interesting, considering he has 4 kids from 4 different mothers. He has had to go through several trials to handle his messy child custody situation and assure them a meaningful life.
Chief Keef has gained a lot of controversy by giving one of his children the name “FilmOn Dot Com”. Until now, he and his family’s names have not been divulged to the public.
The majority of Chief Keef net worth was the result of hard work and effort in the world of rappers. He became known among his schoolmates and his neighborhood in Chicago when he released two mixtapes back to back in 2011 with the titles “Bang” and “The Glory Road”.
In the same year, rapper Chief Keef released a music video on his YouTube channel while under house arrest for committing a crime of gun abuse. Some videos on Chief Keeb’s YouTube channel have gone viral and caught the attention of several record labels.
As the young rapper’s career began to take off, so did Chief Keef net worth. Once he released Band & Back from the Dead, Kanye West’s entitled “I Don’t Like” got remade. In 2012 he encountered two major labels willing to sign him.
At that point, Interscope Records offered him a contract to sign for 6 million US dollars over a year and another clause of 440 thousand US dollars to develop his Glory Boyz Entertainment label.
His career continued to climb after his debut studio album (Finally Rich) was released. Several of his songs managed to occupy the number 29 chart on the Billboard 200. The tune “Hate Bein’ Sober”, “I Don’t Like”, and “Love Sosa” was the most-heard song in America at the time.
His career took a turn for the worse when Bang Pt.2 and Almighty Sosa received criticism from a loyal following of listeners.
He released his second studio album titled Bang 3 in 2015. This album failed to reach top 100 on US billboard 200 and was considered not as good as his first studio album.
Chief Keef released two more mixtapes in succession – Big Gucci Sosa and Back from the Dead 2. In February 2015, he released his second studio album entitled Sorry 4 The Weight followed by 3rd album Bang 3 Part 2.
Chief Keef Net Worth
How much Chief Keef net worth?
Chief Keef net worth is estimated to be approximately $1 million. He earns money through record contracts, endorsements, and song production though the information on his investment portfolio cannot be found at this time.
Chief Keef net worth – $1 million- means he often travels in style. He is often seen flying in a private jet, where the cost of renting the jet is estimated at $5 to $150 a flight.
- Real estates
He owns a large mansion on Star Island and is worth an estimated $35 million. He’s also been known to purchase a home for his mom and grandma.
- Chief Keef’s sneakers
Chief Keef net worth has crossed the millions of dollars. He currently owns all the Jordan shoe collections released in America.
- Earnings per show
Chief Keef net worth is largely from his label contracts with recording studios. As of now, it is not known exactly how much he’s paid for each show.
How Did Chief Keef Become a Millionaire?
Chief Keef has a recording contract with Interscope Records. He also earns income from sales of physical and online albums. He also makes money from his label called Glo Gang.
Facts You Need to Know About Chief Keef
Chief Keef isn’t new to the American hip-hop industry, his name often making headlines for things such as Child Support, abuse of illegal drugs, and not attending his own concerts. There are some facts about Chief Keef that are rarely known by the public. Do you want to know anything?
- Although he is a very successful rapper, Chief Keef always remembers his hometown. He’s often seen as a role model who helps young people in Chicago escape the stigmas of poverty and crime.
- In the press, he is known for his controversial persona that stems from his “broken home family”. His personal life has led him to engage in some controversial claims and supported points. Some of the cases he has done since he was young, among others, being a heroin dealer, pointing a police officer with a gun, and ordering a hitman to kill one of his rivals, Lil’ Jojo.
- One of his songs, entitled “Bang”, became a viral hit on YouTube and helped his career forward.
- Chief Keef is a widely known rapper and likes pretty much anything as long as it’s loud.
- When enjoying free time at home, Keef always enjoys wearing his favorite Polo pajama.
Chief Keef net worth remains the same until 2021. A great deal of his wealth has been taken from taking care of his child support cases.