As a famous stand-up comedian, the amount of BJ Novak net worth must be great. No doubt, the public is curious about his success story.
Furthermore, if you want to find out about this actor career journey, read this page. This article also presents BJ Novak’s biography, wealth, and entertainment career.
|Stage Name||BJ Novak|
|Legal Name||Benjamin Joseph Manaly Novak|
|Date of Birth||31st July 1979|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (174 cm)|
|BJ Novak Net Worth||$10 million|
|Salary/ Earning/ Income per year||N/A|
|Profession||Actor, producer, scriptwriter, producer, comedian, book author, app developer|
Table of Contents
- Getting to LKnow BJ Novak
- Earliest Days of BJ Novak
- BJ Novak’s Career
- BJ Novak Net Worth
- What is BJ Novak Updated Activity Now?
Getting to LKnow BJ Novak
BJ Novak is an actor who played some roles in TV series and films. The public also knows him as a stand-up comedian.
Moreover, Novak gained popularity after starring in TV Series entitled The Office.
Besides, he starred in several movies. For instance, some of them were Saving Mr. Banks and Inglorious Basterds.
His success in the entertainment industry does not only impact the popularity but also BJ Novak net worth.
- Legal Name & Stage Name: The legal name of this actor is Benjamin Joseph Manaly Novak. But, the public calls him BJ Novak.
- Date of Birth: Novak was born in 1979 and his birthday is 31st July.
- Gender & Height: This male celebrity is 5 feet 8 inches (174 cm) tall. Besides, Novak weighs 165 lbs (75kg).
- Nationality: Born in Massachusetts, the nationality of NBJ Novak is American.
- What is BJ Novak Best Known for?
- BJ Novak is a multitalented entertainer since he is an actor and stand-up comedian. He also works as a screenwriter, author, producer, and director.
- Novak is best-known when he played as Ryan Howard in TV Series The Office. He is also the executive producer and the writer of that show.
- Perhaps, you only know about BJ Novak at glance.
So, keep scrolling this page to find further information about BJ Novak net worth, personal life, and career journey.
Earliest Days of BJ Novak
BJ Novak is the son of William Novak and Linda Novak. He was born in Newton, Massachusetts. This actor was raised in a Jewish family.
Novak’s father worked as an author. Likewise, he wrote autobiographies for well-known figures such as Iacocca, Johnson, and Nancy Reagan.
Besides, Novak has two siblings named Viz Jesse and Lev.
- When Novak studied in Middle School, he joined a Jewish Summer Camp. However, there is no information about the name of the high school he attended.
- But, after accomplishing his study at high school, Novak enrolled at Harvard University to study English and Spanish literature.
- Moreover, BJ Novak was a member of The Hasty Pudding Club and Harvard Lampoon. During this college life, he performed with other students in a variety show.
- Personal Life:
- BJ Novak has an on-and-off relationship with co-star on The Office, Mindy Kaling.
- Otherwise, this couple is still together even the TV show ended. From this relationship, Novak has two children.
BJ Novak’s Career
Novak’s career in the entertainment industry was started when he got a contract as a writer of a sitcom entitled Raising Dad in 2002.
Further, BJ Novak’s career journey is very smooth as he is a very talented person.
He not only works as an actor but also as a scriptwriter, producer, stand-up comedian, book author, and film director.
Since he does all of these jobs well, BJ Novak net worth is increasing.
Stand Up Comedian
After obtaining a degree from Harvard, BJ Novak moved to Los Angeles to start a stand-up comedy career.
Then, he performed in a youth hostel and some clubs. Due to his struggle and hard work in this entertainment industry, Novak becomes one of the most talented comedians.
TV Series Producer
BJ Novac not only played a role in The Office. But, he also worked behind the screen.
Subsequently, he worked as a scriptwriter and producer. After writing 15 episodes of this TV series, Novak quit his job as a writer.
But, he signed a contract as the executive producer of this show. He also became the director in some episodes.
BJ Novak Acting Career
Quitting from The Office is a big momentum for BJ Novac to focus on his acting career.
In 2009, he performed in Inglorious Basterds. Then, he starred in several movies such as The Founder, Saving Mr. Bank, Knocked Up, The Internship, and Reign Over Me.
He also appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. His success in the acting career gives a positive impact on BJ Novak net worth.
Voice Over Career
Novak not only can act in front of the camera. But, he also tried a new profession as a voice-over actor.
Besides, BJ Novak played the Bake Smurf character in The Smurfs and The Smurfs 2.
BJ Novak Awards
Additionally, as BJ Novak has given many contributions to The Office show, he was awarded 5 nominations in Primetime Emmy Award for the category of Outstanding Comedy Series.
BJ Novak Net Worth
Due to his success in front of and back of the screen, the estimation of BJ Novak net worth is about $10 million.
Thus, the source of BJ Novak’s wealth is the income from movie contracts. Besides, he also got a high salary when he worked as a producer and scriptwriter.
BJ Novak not only has an impressive career in the entertainment industry. But, he is also a successful book author. Novak’s books are bestsellers.
Besides, he becomes the co-founder of a mobile App named List. Hence, the income from books and app sales also contributes to the amount of BJ Novak net worth.
Businesses and Cars Collection
We cannot find further information about BJ Novak’s business.
But, apart from his career in the entertainment industry, he starts his career in the technology industry by creating a mobile app named The List.
BJ Novak has some collections of cars such as the New Audi A5 and Ford Mustang GT.
How much Did BJ Novak Make from the Office?
BJ Novak received $100.000 per episode from the Office. His salary is so high since he also worked as an executive producer and writer.
Therefore, with this big income, it is not surprising that BJ Novak net worth is so big.
How Does BJ Novak Make Money?
Indeed, BJ Novak earns money by working as a scriptwriter and executive producer on several TV shows.
He also gets earnings from the contracts in some movies. Additionally, BJ Novak net worth is increasing since the books he wrote becomes bestsellers.
What is BJ Novak Updated Activity Now?
BJ Novak still focuses on establishing his career in the entertainment industry by working effectively in many fields.
However, Novak does not announce what his next project is.