Seth Green net worth is one of the hottest topics in Hollywood because of its above-average numbers. Likewise, the American man was involved in various film and TV series projects that brought him wealth.
For instance, he worked in several well-known films, such as the “Austin Power” series and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (1992).
Seth Green also voiced the sitcom “Family Guy”, where he played the main character Chris Griffin.
He has had a career since 1984 and has ventured into the world of producers. How much is Seth Green net worth?
Therefore, check out the following reviews!
|1||Stage Name:||Seth Green|
|2||Legal Name:||Seth Benjamin Green|
|3||Date of Birth:||February 8, 1974|
|5||Height:||5 ft 4 in (163 cm)|
|6||Seth Green Net Worth:||$45 million|
|7||Income per year:||$4 million per year in the estimation|
|8||Profession:||American actor, director, producer, and writer|
Table of Contents
Who is Seth Green? (Biography)
The abundant amount of Seth Green net worth comes from his profession as an actor. Popular through “Austin Powers” and “Family Guy”,
Besides, this man became a producer and voice actor.
- Seth Green’s legal name is Seth Benjamin Green (born Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green).
- Seth Green was born on February 8, 1974. Hence, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Talking about gender and body measurement, Seth Green is a male with a height of 5.3 feet (163 cm) tall. Meanwhile, his weight is 137 lbs (62 kg).
- He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., and he is American. His social media are Seth Green (Facebook), @sethgreen (Instagram), and @SethGreen (Twitter).
What is Seth Green Best Known for?
Seth Green’s name has appeared in many films, including the “Austin Power” trilogy. He also took part in “Italian Job” (2003) and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” (1992).
In addition, he is one of the voice actors in “Family Guy”, as well as one of the main characters in “Robot Chicken” (2005 to present).
Thereupon, those involvement has contributed to Seth Green net worth.
Life of Seth Green
Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green is the son of Barbara Gesshel and Herbert Green. But for the sake of career professionalism, he decided to use the legal name Seth Benjamin Green.
Born in Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, he has Scottish, Polish, and Russian blood. He grew up with his sister Kaela.
Seth Green was a student of Robert Eneas Lamberton High School. Furthermore, he was a brilliant and disciplined student who graduated with honors in 1991.
After that, he took his bachelor’s degree at Princeton University. Then, he took a Master’s degree at the London School of Economics and Oxford University.
He also received a law degree from Yale University.
Seth Green married actress Clare Grant on May 1, 2020, after approximately a year of being engaged. The two met while working together on various film projects.
However, having children does not seem to be their priority. Subsequently, they did not want to complicate their relationship with the presence of a child.
Seth Green’s Career
Seth Green has started a brilliant career in 1984. Here is his journey to be a star.
Seth Green Acting Career
He first appeared in 1984 through “Billions for Boris” and “The Hotel New Hampshire”, which also involved well-known artists.
In the end, he was also involved in several big films, such as the “Austin Power” series”, “The Italian Job”, and many more.
Besides, Seth Green became a cameo in “Iron Man 2” (2010).
Along with a career as a movie star, actor Seth Green is also remarkable on television. His name appears in “Beverly Hills, 90210” (1993) and “The X-Files” (1993).
Another work is “Family Guy” (1999 to present), along with its video games. He also is successful in working on “Robot Chicken”.
Film Writer Career
He first became a writer for “Robot Chicken”. As for feature films, he has provided the script for “Changeland” (2019).
Awards & Nominations
Because of his actions, Seth Green’s name has received recognition so that he is on the list of nominations and winners of various awards, from the Primetime Emmy Awards to the Teen Choice Awards.
Additionally, Seth Green won “Outstanding Young Comedian in a Television Series” in Young Artist Awards (1989 and 1992) and Best Cast in Spike Video Game Awards (2006).
The other glory is the winning of Outstanding Short-format Animated Program in Primetime Emmy Awards (2009 and 2010) and many more.
Seth Green Net Worth
After “Austin Powers”, “The Italian Job”, and various other works, Seth Green net worth continues to grow because he continues to be active in many projects.
Here are the details of his wealth:
- Apart from his involvement in the entertainment industry, there is not enough information about the business that boosts Seth Green net worth.
- Seth Green owns a luxury home in California. However, the details of the investment are still under review.
- As a part of Seth Green net worth, he owns a Tesa Model S 100% Electric car, which costs approximately $70,000.
- Indeed, Seth Green makes $4 million per year in the estimation.
- How much did Seth Green Make from Austin Powers? Nonetheless, there is no accurate information about salary in the “Austin Powers” trilogy. Even so, the film grossed over $600 million. Therefore, Seth Green’s earnings may run into the tens of millions.
- How much does Seth Green Make from Family Guy? In the contract, he earns a fee of $200,000 per episode. However, this amount does not include royalties on DVD sales and other possible sources of income.
- How much does Seth Green Make from Robot Chicken? As a voice actor, he earns approximately $100,000 per episode. The amount Seth Green makes may be higher because he also acts as a producer.
- How does Seth Green Make Money? A large part of Seth Green net worth comes from his involvement as an actor and producer. So far, he has starred in dozens of films and TV shows. Seth Green also worked on a web series.
Is Seth Green Retired?
He has never announced retirement yet and is still working on various film and series projects until today. No wonder Seth Green net worth continues to grow.
Until now, Seth Green is still working on various projects in the entertainment industry. He is still involved in TV shows entitled “Family Guy” and “Robot Chicken”.
Seth Green net worth also continues to grow because he is still actively working on web series, both as an actor and producer.
His face still often appears in various events in the entertainment industry.