|Real Name||Ricky Gutierrez|
|Stage Name||Ricky Gutierrez|
|Net Worth||$5 million (estimated)|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1992|
|Place of Birth||San Diego, California, USA|
|Best Known For||Stock market investing|
|Height||5’9″ (175 cm)|
|Weight||165 lbs (75 kg)|
|Residence||San Diego, California, USA|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
|Recent Activity||Providing stock market education through YouTube and online courses|
|Social Media Accounts||YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Ricky Gutierrez Net Worth- $2 Million
Ricky Gutierrez is a 26-year-old YouTuber, entrepreneur, and the CEO of TechBud Solutions. Ricky Gutierrez stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and currently has 954k subscribers on his YouTube channel. He is also known as a business advisor who shares personal experiences and advice to earn more and excel in their businesses. He uses his platform on YouTube to share important information about the stock market and stock trading. His audience and followers know him as a just and non-judgmental person who treats everyone with dignity and respect.
As the modern form of entrepreneurship, trading and stock investments have seen an increase in audience. Gutierrez’s YouTube channel has gained ground and prominence from the time it was launched.
Thanks to the emerging stock trading trends and investing, As of 2021, Ricky Gutierrez’s net worth is about 2 Million dollars. He owns several cars from brands like Porches, Audi, and Lamborghini, his first house in Arizona at the age of 20, and other properties, along with his self-named YouTube channel. These achievements put his total income around 1.5-2 million dollars.
Ricky Gutierrez Personal information, age, height, relationship
|Net worth||$2 Million|
|Real Name||Ricky Gutierrez|
|Age||26 years old|
|Birth date||January 2, 1995|
|Born in||Miami, United States|
|Height||5 feet, 9 inches|
|Lives in||Arizona, United States|
|Relationship Status||In a Relationship|
|YouTube Channel||Ricky Gutierrez|
On January 2, 1995, Ricky Gutierrez was born in the United States of America. Ricky is an entrepreneur, YouTuber, and remarkable stock trader. As of 2021, his girlfriend’s identity is unknown to the public, but he has posted several pictures and videos with his girlfriend. Since 2017, he has been posting several travel pictures with his supposed girlfriend on his Instagram.
Ricky Gutierrez studied at Arizona State University, where he specialized in entrepreneurship and technology management and thus, paved the way for Gutierrez to start his own company.
Ricky Gutierrez founded TechBud Solutions, a peer-to-peer company that helps individuals connect with others seeking similar help for their future endeavors.
His strategy for stock trading is admired and popular among a lot of famous people as well.
Some of the subjects that he covers in his YouTube channel are:
1. Real estate earning
2. Stock trading
3. Investing in cryptocurrency
4. Sound business strategies
How did Ricky Gutierrez start his career?
Although famous and popular today, his success is not one that happened overnight. For five years, he sold penny stocks without making money. Today his is known by many for his excellent stock trading strategies, which propelled him into fame and allowed him to buy his first house at the age of 20.
Gutierrez is widely known for his diplomatic trading strategies, which he has shared with many people who claim they have been instrumental and beneficial. He usually communicates all his business strategies and advice through his YouTube platform. Here, he teaches his audience how to get started with trading stocks, the core aspects of a profitable stock trader, and how to avoid the most common pitfalls and losses that many new traders may face.
According to Gutierrez, an individual must spend a minimum of two hours learning about trades, trading, and entrepreneurship. He believes inconsistency being the key to everything successful.
The video lesson library created by Gutierrez teaches his audience about successful trading. These lessons include step-by-step videos that show his audience how to trade with proven success rates.
This study library is similar to a concise crash course in which he covers all the significant points in stock trading, such as:
• Realistic goals
• Reaping profits and benefits
• Managing risks
• Indicators of risk or profit
• The trading mechanics
Currently, he is the CEO of Tech Bud Solutions, which connects like-minded individuals who get motivated by online entrepreneurship.
How much money does Ricky Gutierrez make on YouTube?
He started his YouTube channel on November 26, 2015. His channel teaches people about the stock market, stock trading, and the strategies they can use to adopt a successful business style.
With a net worth of over 1.5 – 2 million dollars, his daily youtube earning is between $195 to $200 on average.
In his YouTube channel, he covers many areas related to stock trading, such as:
• Risk management about the profits and losses when it comes to stock trading
• The techniques and strategies you need to find high-quality stocks
• Identifying trends and why they are critical to trading
• The best methods and practices to make money
• Setting unique but achievable goals.
• The mechanics of trading
• How you should plan long-term investments and goals
How much side income does Ricky Gutierrez make?
Stock trading is not the easiest path to becoming successful. Ricky Gutierrez has other businesses and side incomes to help him get where he is. Some of them are:
As a day-trader, he earns more than or equal to $3000 approximately per day.
He is buying and reselling vehicles and motorcycles for which he is partnered with different dealerships, earning him a 30-40% profit on average.
He is an active investor for more than five businesses, for which he gets a say in their administration and a cut of what they earn.
Although he started with YouTube, his extensive success as the founder of TechBuds, his YouTube earnings is comparatively lower than his primary income. With his net worth of 1.5 to 2 million, he earns an average of $195-$200 per day.
He is proof that those people who practice consistency, hard work, and dedication while also taking advantage of opportunities are the ones who get the best benefits.
Interesting facts about Ricky Gutierrez
• One of the best, popular videos on his mutable channel named Ricky Gutierrez is a video titled “A day in the life with Arizona’s Youngest Millionaire,” which has over 16.7 million views, published on May 2, 2018.
• Ricky Gutierrez has another YouTube channel named TechBuds Garage, which he runs with Justin Lawrence. In this channel, they upload weekly videos that vlog their lifestyles as entrepreneurs. They show the audience how they tackle business daily and include fun activities sometimes to engage the audience. This YouTube channel was launched on April 30 and had 6.62 subscribers.
• He owns three rental properties ready to rent out and some other properties he flips for a higher income.
• He owns luxury and high-end cars like McLaren 720s. Audi R8, and Porsche GT3RS.
• He bought his first house at the age of 20 in Arizona, United States. • He has a course study library titled Learn Plan Profit, in which he talks about how to become successful as a stock trader and what you should know about being a stock trader. He details all the bits about the stock market, including providing advice on cryptocurrency investments.