Throughout her 45 years of career, Lisa Whelchel has created some distinguished works in multiple fields. Lisa Whelchel net worth is generated from her broad range of expertise, from acting and singing to life coaching and writing.
With her many occupations in the entertainment world, Lisa Whelchel continues to create wonderful and meaningful works in the industry. Outside the spotlight, she is also an amazing housewife and a loving mother to her 3 children.
Are you curious about other stories behind Lisa Whelchel’s career? Do you want to know how much Lisa Whelchel net worth is? Read on to find the answers.
|Stage Name||Lisa Whelchel|
|Legal Name||Lisa Diane Whelchel|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1963|
|Height||5′ 6″ (1,68 m)|
|Net worth||$3 million|
|Salary / earning / income per year||$100,000-$500,000|
|Profession||Actress, motivator, singer-songwriter, author, public speaker|
Who is Lisa Whelchel
Before we reveal Lisa Whelchel net worth further, let’s take a quick look at her profile and background first.
- Legal Name & stage name: Born Lisa Diane Whelchel to Virginia French and James Whelchel Sr., the actress is known better as Lisa Whelchel.
- Date of Birth: Lisa Whelchel’s date of birth is May 29, 1963. She is now 58 years old.
- Gender & Height: The female singer-songwriter is 5’6″ (1,68 m).
- Nationality: Lisa Whelchel is American.
- What is Lisa Whelchel Best Known for?
- Lisa Whelchel is known for so many things throughout her career. Her most well-known appearance on TV recently is probably in the reality series Survivor: Philippines. Her sharp mind and quick-witted attitude won her second place in the show, tied to Michael Skupin.
- Lisa Whelchel also came out as the fan-favorite cast based on voting conducted by the show. For that alone, a $100,000 cash was added to Lisa Whelchel net worth.
Beginning of Lisa Whelchel
Lisa Whelcel came from a very ordinary Christian family in Littlefield, Texas. Her father is an electrician and her mother is a real estate agent. They were separated when Lisa Whelchel was around 18 years old, during the time she played the character Blair Warner in Diff’rent Strokes.
Considering her non-glamorous background, Lisa Whelchel net worth, wealth, and success prove how she worked her way up from the bottom since she was a teenager.
Lisa Whelchel and her little brother, Cody Whelchel Jr., grew up in Forth Worth, Texas. She then attended Liberty Christian Academy in Argyle, Texas, and graduated in 1980.
- Personal life
Lisa Whelchel net worth and wealth are not the only success that she has in life. She has a wonderful relationship with her kids and her ex-husband as well. Although she is now married to Pete Harris, she still got along well with the father of her kids, Steven Cauble. Lisa Whelchel and Steven Cauble had been married for almost 25 years before they separated in 2012.
Lisa Whelchel has three adult children, Clancy Cauble, Haven Cauble, and Tucker Cauble. Her oldest daughter Haven has been married and becomes a mom of one.
Lisa Whelchel’s Career
Lisa Whelchel’s career spans almost 50 years. The works that contribute the most to Lisa Whelchel net worth is probably her career as a musician, actress, and writer.
- Lisa Whelchel music career
As one of the sources of Lisa Whelchel net worth, Lisa Whelchel music career kicked off with her Christian pop album debut titled All Because of You. As a devoted Christian, she wrote her own songs and for that, she was granted with Grammy nomination for Best Inspirational Performance.
Lisa Whelcel’s one and only album was a quite big success, as it reached 20 of Billboard Contemporary Christian music charts.
- Lisa Whelchel acting career
Lisa Whelchel acting career took off with her appearance as a performer in The Mickey Mouse Club. It was then followed by her notable performance as Blair Warner in Diffr’ent Strokes and The Facts of Life during 1979-1988. She also made another appearance as Blair Warner in The Facts of Life Reunion movie that was aired on television.
- Published Books
As an accomplished writer, her books have also become one of the sources of Lisa Whelchel net worth. She wrote mostly about motherhood, friendship, children’s education, and also Christian faith. One of her best-selling books is titled So You’re Thinking About Homeschooling. Another one which is also titled after her successful tv show is The Facts of Life (and Other Lessons My Fatehr Taught Me).
Lisa Whelchel Net worth
With such tremendous works she produced in multiple disciplines, no wonder that Lisa Whelchel net worth reaches a surprising amount. As of now, it is estimated that Lisa Whelchel has $3 million net worth.
Besides from her career in the industry, is there any source of income that generates her net worth?
- How much Lisa Whelchel make per year? It can be estimated that Lisa Whelchel receives around $100,000-$500,000 salary per year.
- How does Lisa Whelchel make money? Similar to another renaissance woman with the almost identical net worth as she is, Lisa Whelchel net worth comes from her works as an actress, singer, writer, and public speaker.
Is Lisa Whelchel Retired?
Lisa Whelchel is still very much alive and kicking. In late 2021, she made an appearance in a remake version of The Facts of Life, reprising her role as Blair Warner. Many of TV viewers commented how she seemed to not age at all and still pull it off portraying a prep school girl.
- What is Lisa Whelchel Doing now?
Because she is still productively working, Lisa Whelchel net worth remains steady and probably keeps increasing. Besides making short appearances on tv shows, youtube videos, and podcasts, she also showed up in several events related to women and Christianity.