Are you curious about Drea de Matteo net worth? Well, right here we have covered the biography of Andrea Donna.
So, scroll down the under segment.
Then, you will get Drea De Matteo net worth, education, personal life, career, affairs, and lots more.
|Stage Name||Drea de Matteo|
|Legal Name||Andrea Donna de Matteo|
|Date of Birth||January 19th, 1972|
|Height||5 ft (168 cm)|
|Drea de Matteo Net Worth||$18 million|
Table of Contents
Getting To Know Drea de Matteo
Drea de Matteo is a popular American actress who involves in several films and sitcoms. Therefore, she has earned a reputation as a supporting artist.
- Legal Name: Andrea Donna de Matteo
- Stage Name: Drea de Matteo
- Date of Birth: January 19th, 1972
- Drea de Matteo is a female. She is 5 feet (168 cm) tall, whereas her weight is 126 lbs (57 kg).
- Drea de Matteo is American-Italian.
What is Drea de Matteo Best Known for?
Well, Drea de Matteo represents some outstanding characters in TV series. For instance, one of them was acting as Wendy Case in ‘Son’s of Anarchy’.
Besides, she acted as Adriana LaCerva in ‘The Sopranos’. In addition, she took part in ‘desperate Housewives’ and NBC sitcom.
Also, she presently starred in ‘Shades of Blue’.
Furthermore, Drea de Matteo and her boyfriend, Michael Sportes, opened each other’s clothing store, ‘filth Mart,’ vintage Rock ‘n’ Roll clothing in the East Village.
Then, the store was run from 1997 to 2004.
Moreover, she ultimately observed in her mom’s footsteps taking on a profession in theatre.
She wanted to end up a director however found her fate as an actress in films, drama series, and TV indicates.
Personal life of Drea de Matteo
Drea de Matteo was born in Whitestone Queens to Donna and Albert Matteo and is of Italian first rate.
Even though she comes from a wealthy family, this woman still continues to work and create Drea de Matteo net worth through her hard work.
Moreover, she is the only daughter among three children. Therefore, Drea de Matteo net worth becomes the finest thing.
- Education. Drea de Matteo studied at Loyola School. After that, she went to New York University’s Tisch School. Finally, she got a Bachelor of Fine Arts in movie production. Additionally, she went to the HB Studio to improve her acting talent.
- Marriage. Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings were dating in 2001. Then they were engaged in 2009. Besides, Drea de Matteo and Shooter Jennings had two children but they ended up their relationship without marriage. After that, Drea de Matteo had an engagement with Michael Devin in 2015.
Drea de Matteo’s Career
Without any experience, Drea de Matteo became very convincing with her character. Also, she tried hard to stabilize her relationship together with her career.
After her early success, she showed on several movies on the big display inclusive of the movement mystery ‘Swordfish’ with Hugh Jackman and John Travolta in 2001.
Furthermore, she became the best-supporting actress from Emmy Award. Besides, Drea de Matteo played the character Wendy Case in FX’s original collection.
Also, she remained to make regular appearances in the display till the seventh and very last season.
She also performed the character of the mother of the Bolen circle of relatives, Angie Bolen, in the ABC display ‘desperate Housewives’.
So, it is no wonder that Drea de Matteo net worth is fantastic as she has starred in various TV series, dramas, and artists.
Drea de Matteo Movies
Drea de Matteo took part in several movies. For example, she played in Swordfish (2001), The Good Life (2007), Made (2001), and Broken English (2007).
Furthermore, ‘Prey for Rock & Roll’ (2003), ‘Assault on Precinct’ (2005), and ‘New York, I Love You’ (2008) are the other movies she starred in.
Drea de Matteo TV Shows
Several TV Shows starring Drea de Matteo were Paradise City (2021), Shades of Blue (2016), and Sons of Anarchy (2008).
Moreover, she starred in Desperate Housewives (2004), Joey (2004), and The Sopranos (1999).
Awards & Nominations
Drea de Matteo got some awards and became the nominee of the Best Supporting Actress from the Golden Globe Award.
Besides, this actress won the Outstanding Performance from Screen Actors Guild Award.
Moreover, Drea de Matteo became the winner of the Outstanding Supporting Actress from the Primetime Emmy Award and the Grace Allen Award.
Drea de Matteo Net Worth
Indeed, Drea de Matteo net worth reaches $18 million in 2021.
- Businesses. When Drea was 28, she and her boyfriend built Filth Mart, their hip East Village vintage boutique and clothing line. However, their boutique was closed in 2004. These days, there is no reliable information about the business she is running.
- House. Furthermore, Drea de Matteo owns a wonderful house in Los Angeles, California. She bought it in 2004. Additionally, that house that becomes part of Drea de Matteo net worth provides four bedrooms and three bedrooms.
- Drea de Matteo Income Per Year
- Net worth: $18 million
- Salary per year: $750
- Source of Income: actress
- How Much Did Drea de Matteo Make on Sons of Anarchy? For the final 10 episodes, Drea de Matteo appeared on the last ten episodes for Sons of Anarchy, and she earned $75,000. Thus, in her final year, she earned $750,000 per tax. So, that is the accumulation of Drea de Matteo net worth in the Sons of Anarchy contract.
- How Much Did Drea de Matteo Make in Sopranos? In her first year, Drea earned $500 per episode. It becomes a part of Drea de Matteo net worth during her career.
She starred in many famous movies and TV series of its era. So, it is very obvious that her income and all her wealth came from them all.
Therefore, Drea de Matteo net worth is pretty fantastic.
Latest News About Drea de Matteo
Still, Drea de Matteo is not retired yet at such a young age now. Moreover, she has been active in the entertainment industry since 1996-present.
Indeed, Drea de Matteo is busy with ABC’s A Million Little Things recently. Also, being a co-host on the podcast “Made Women” with Chris Kusher.