Being an athlete or sportsman is challenging and earns a lot of money. Professional football player Chris Hogan is a good example for anyone looking to succeed in this field. Chris Hogan net worth is in the millions of US dollars. In the end, Chris switched to lacrosse, according to his hobby.
|Stage name||Chris Hogan|
|Legal name||Christopher James Hogan|
|Date of birth||October 24, 1988|
|Net worth||6 million|
|Sallary/earning/income per year||–|
|Profession||NFL football player|
Familiar With Chris Hogan
NFL football star Chris Hogan’s story of success is one that many can relate to. Since the first year he entered pro football, Chris Hogan net worth has risen significantly and continues to rise today.
- Legal Name & Stage Name:
- His full name is Christopher James Hogan.
- He is a professional football player in the NFL with no recorded nickname from fans so far.
- Date of Birth:
- Chris Hogan was born on October 24, 1988 in Wyckoff, New Jersey where he eventually focused on football and lacrosse when he turned pro.
- Gender & Height:
- Chris Hogan is a male and his height is about 185 cm and his weight is 99 kg.
- That’s because he’s an athlete – it’s not surprising that he has a bigger body size than people who don’t exercise often!
- Hogan is of Irish descent, and he lives with his family in Huntington, New York.
- While with the Patriots, he only had one day to visit his family home before returning to Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- What Is Chris Hogan Best Known for?
- Chris Hogan became a very popular news topic as he retired from football.
- Fans couldn’t believe it, however he turned out to be just the start of something amazing, he was planning to turn his attention to playing lacrosse!
Since he was in school, Chris Hogan has participated in many competitions so it is no surprise about his talent. He also signed several contracts as a football player and is now playing lacrosse. That’s where Chris Hogan net worth comes from.
- Chris Hogan’s Education Background
Chris Hogan attended Penn State on a lacrosse scholarship, went on to be named an All-ECAC first team player. While still in Ramapo High School, he was also a wide receiver for the All-New Jersey first-choice team.
- Personal Life
Chris Hogan has gotten married to his wife Ashley Boccio, a doctor from Long Island. The couple met at Penn State while playing lacrosse. They currently have twins named Chase James Hogan & Parker Kay Hogan.
Time to get off the topic of Chris Hogan net worth.
Chris Hogan Net Worth
How much Chris Hogan net worth?
In the NFL, Chris Hogan net worth is about 6 million US dollars. If you include everything he would earn while playing in the league, his income can stretch to around 16 million US dollars. This would put Chris Hogan net worth (not including homes and cars) as higher than even a middle-class American family’s net worth of 400K to 1 million US dollars.
- How Does Chris Hogan Make Money
Hogan made a lot of money as a professional player in NFL football, but now he’s been signed by the Whipsnakes lacrosse team and is already getting paid to play more games. Chris Hogan has joined the Whipsnakes, previously with the Cannons Lacrosse team.
- How Much Chris Hogan Makes per Year?
With playing football professionally, Chris gained a lot of money and got hit with a contract in 2016 worth 12 million US dollars. The deal lasts 3 years and he gets 4 million US dollars annually. Besides that, here are some of the contracts that support Christopher Hogan net worth over the past few years.
- In 2021 1 year contract with New Orleans (NO) for 1 million USD
- In 2019 1 year contract with Carolina (CAR) for 1.4 million USD
- In 2015 1 year contract with Buffalo (BUF) for 1,585 thousand USD
- In 2014 1 year contract with Buffalo (BUF) for 495 thousand USD
- In 2011 3-year contract with San Francisco (SF) for 1.4 million USD
- Real Estate
The survey showed that at least $1.9 million USD is needed to be considered rich in the US. Based on data, Chris Hogan net worth is more than this amount. With this income, Hogan was able to buy houses and other properties such as apartments and others. However, this information is not broadly known by the public.
Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a ton of information regarding what business Chris Hogan is involved in. I’d say based on Chris Hogan net worth, it should be safe to assume any number of things, real estate or others.
Chris Hogan’s NFL Career
Chris Hogan was a cornerback and receiver who played at Monmouth before he started his pro football career. Despite not being recruited to play in 2011, Chris Hogan still had the ability to enter training squads of the San Francisco 49ers, New York Giants and Miami Dolphins.
From 2012-2015, he played for the Buffalo Bills. In 2016, he joined the New England Patriots on a three-year contract with 12 million USD. Not surprising that Chris Hogan net worth is extremely high.
How Many Super Bowl Rings Does Chris Hogan Have?
Chris Hogan has won two Super Bowl championships with the New England Patriots from 2016 to 2018. They have also set records for top-receiving yards in the AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, with 180 yards. His best game with the New England Patriots was recorded 107 receptions, 1,651 yards and 1 touchdown.
Is Chris Hogan Retired from the NFL?
NFL pro, Chris Hogan has announced he is retiring in October 2021. After nine years of playing football, Chris Hogan net worth is quite a lot. The following is the game stats before finally retiring from professional football.
- Played 4 years at Buffalo Bills
- Played 3 years in New England Patriots
- Played 1 year with Carolina Panthers
- Last, 1 year with New York Jets
Chris Hogan’s New Career
Chris Hogan retired from football early because he knew he was going to switch to lacrosse. Lacrosse is a team sport that involves a ball and stick and has nets.
Lacrosse is a modern game whose concept is very similar to football – only the equipment is different. It’s played by using a stick with a net on top that the player catches the ball in with, though it’s smaller than both soccer balls and footballs.
Chris Hogan immediately followed the Premier League Lacrosse when he was offered a job there. He earns around 35k a year, which is pretty decent for that professional league. Beginners in normal leagues may only make between $7,000 – $9,000 annually. Even those with experience playing pro could make anywhere between $10,000 – 20,000.
We didn’t find much about Chris Hogan’s personal life. Just about his wife and twins. He attended Pennsylvania State University, Monmouth University, and previously attended Ramapo High School.
Despite being injured, Hogan still found success as a soccer player. When he finally was back to normal after being out for quite some time, he took up the “reserve player” role because of his injury history & had been off and on his way to recovery.
So much information about Chris Hogan net worth, thank you.